Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Windows 10 X-Lite 'Redstone Redux'

C_Txarly

Downloaded
26.2 GB
Uploaded
27 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

Thanks you FBConan :clap:. Nice and fast windows :party::inlove:

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
198.2 GB
Uploaded
765.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

Thanks you FBConan :clap:. Nice and fast windows :party::inlove:

Question... Are you using this build as your desktop or are you using it as I am; some time ago I created, with Rufus, a W10_X-Lite_17763_4010_Redstone_Redux_FBConan, Sansdisk 256GB USB bootable Flash Drive, fortified with GrimTeamOSPorts for multitasking capability amongst other clever workarounds :cool:

alceryes

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Greetings all. Hoping you all may be able to help me with a peculiar issue.
Ryzen 9 7950X, 32GBs DDR 6200MHz, B650E Taichi, 7900 XTX Taichi, 2x 2TB NVMe drives, Windows X-Lite Optimum 10 3.11b, latest GPU, chipset, and other drivers.

Everything was working perfectly - CPU passes a 10-run Linpack Xtreme with some of the highest GFlops I've seen. Memory stress tests pass. Furmark also works perfectly.
But, I seem to be having an issue with transitioning between GPU rendered scenes. Time Spy crashes/BSODs when exiting the CPU test after all tests are complete but before displaying results. At first, I was thinking, screw Time Spy, but then I installed and loaded up Fallout 4 and am also getting a crash when transitioning from the outside (when you see the bomb drop) to the vault interior. I'm beginning to think this is an issue.

Any ideas? Things to try? The BSODs I've been getting have been different every time. I tried enabling HPET and installing the gray screen reg fix for Radeon, but still BSODing.
Thanks in advance!!