Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10 telemetry and privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The OMG Guy

Downloaded
7 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi, O&O shutup and similar softwares we know, are these FULLY able to restore privacy in windows? for example, messages in skype, icq, do windows in anyway monitor keyword typings and sends data despite using those O&O softwares?

PS - if this is the wrong subforum, please move to the correct subforum.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Hi, O&O shutup and similar softwares we know, are these FULLY able to restore privacy in windows? for example, messages in skype, icq, do windows in anyway monitor keyword typings and sends data despite using those O&O softwares?

PS - if this is the wrong subforum, please move to the correct subforum.
Telemetry is not built on Windows 10, Windows 10 is built on telemetry.
If you want to "fully" protect your privacy install Windows XP o below, disconnect the internet and terminate the contract with your ISP.
Use Google for such a general question...
I think would be close very soon...

The OMG Guy

Downloaded
7 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Telemetry is not built on Windows 10, Windows 10 is built on telemetry.
If you want to "fully" protect your privacy install Windows XP o below, disconnect the internet and terminate the contract with your ISP.
Use Google for such a general question...
I think would be close very soon...
I know its general question but I did ask whether such softwares fully shields or not. Therer are so many softwares claiming to do it but who knows if it can do fully. And not using internet is an option but work cant be done.

Another pattern I noticed you all are always in so hurry to close threads lol. That's why there are no good casual chit chat threads. This forum is just for downloading n uploading and no hanging out section? Build a community guys, just a small advice.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I know its general question but I did ask whether such softwares fully shields or not.
And I give you the best answer you can find...
There are so many privacy tools posted here on TeamOS. Use it, try it, test it, google it...

Regarding the pattern, there is nothing more to say here. The "pattern" is only with this kind of question...
For chit-chat, visit the relevant forums. This community is enormously growing each day without chitlet

The OMG Guy

Downloaded
7 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This community is enormously growing each day without chitlet
Depends on how you and other mods see "grow". Majority comes and registers just to download stuff. That is not exactly called growing. Big registration numbers is not growing.

Building a community means people can discuss anything like a lounge section.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Depends on how you and other mods see "grow". Majority comes and registers just to download stuff. That is not exactly called growing. Big registration numbers is not growing.

Building a community means people can discuss anything like a lounge section.
I go to a lounge club and drink cocktails when I want a casual chit chat.
Thread moved here, closed and tagged as completed. This becomes chit-chat.
If I am wrong Super staff please correct me and reopen the thread! Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.