Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10 Sharing printer issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neokr

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
7.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
After Update of windows 10 to 21H1 my network share printer doesn't connect, or if connect it get stuck on test page.
Please give solution for this problem

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
You should post on OS thread and wait..

My guess is you updated a compact lite Windows. Rollback or uninstall the update.

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
Google following

Windows 10 KB5006670 update breaks network printers – how to fix it​

imcoco

Downloaded
392.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Google following

uninstall the updates... after that restart your pc.. then go settings, turn off windows update.. that's it..good to go

Neokr

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
7.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
uninstall the updates... after that restart your pc.. then go settings, turn off windows update.. that's it..good to go
already checked nothing happen. My printer get installed but when we give print it freeze.

You should post on OS thread and wait..

My guess is you updated a compact lite Windows. Rollback or uninstall the update.
It is full version and genuine os

Google following

it only resolve error with 0x0000011B,but many errors occurs

try and checked but nothing happened.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
First of all, please dont make 4 posts in a row, it makes things difficult to follow. You can edit your own messages to include more info or address people.

21H1 upgrade and its updates changed the way drivers work to increase security. That also included printer drivers.
Before the upgrade, the printer was working, guessing from what you said, and after it didn't, which means that either you need to check with the company to see if they have drivers that are certified to work with 21H1 and to be honest do the some for all the drivers of your entire PC (the problem could be somewhere else)... or revert back to the older windows version. It could be wrong networking setup as well (21H1 m changed some things there too I think)

Keep in mind that most of the times, a clean install is better than an upgrade, because an upgrade will also "inherit" underlying problems to the newer installations like older/buggy drivers, wrong network setups etc. Things that might work on older versions don't work on new ones. The rule of thumb is New OS = Clean install = New drivers when possible.

Also, google about the print spooler exploit. MS had an issue with their print spooler, and in some windows, they disabled printer sharing. Maybe your problem has something to do with this?

Sadly all we can do at this point is speculate cause we don't know anything about your hardware (PC and printer), how are windows, printer, network, and rights set up, what you have tried, and if there are any error messages. Maybe contacting the printer forums or support could help more? See if others had the same issue as you? Are others using the same printer problem-free? Do they have 21H1 OR H2? That might help you more.

Hope the best for a quick resolution of your issue. I will let this thread open because maybe someone knows more but please edit your Original Post and add some info like printer model etc. It might help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.