Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 Professional 22H2 19045.3693 EN-US X64 Pre-activated -=TeamOS=-

VenLogia

Downloaded
74 GB
Uploaded
131.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you! for making this possible.

Estes

Downloaded
42.5 GB
Uploaded
41.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you @Dark Wolf for upgrade

von tayawa

Downloaded
81.3 GB
Uploaded
47.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you Master @Dark Wolf .

Bossdee

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
Thank you so much for this it helps a lot. :h::h:

Althie

Downloaded
25.9 GB
Uploaded
97.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you. Appreciate the continued support for Win10.

xyber390

Downloaded
30.6 GB
Uploaded
968.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
is there a work around to get it pre-activated NTFS SSD 8-16 TB supposedly GPT is the way.. here but some Bios comes with certain way to work-around GPT on compatibility mode.. Windows 7 Pro or Ultimate (x64) SP2..? with the new look of Windows 10 Pro [DeskTop.. Dark Blue-Denim Grey Charcoal..?] & libraries is so annoying.. updte your browser soon it will not longer going to be supported.. so got to be a tech tricks here.. uh!?.. from window servers?.. microprocessors for server xeon & athlon...but from there we got extreme i7 i9.. AMD Ryzen 7.. 9.. EPYC!?.

we never just to have this problems before with explorer.. microsoft edge.. google chrome.. mozilla.. updates issues!?.. edge is good.. but chrome is a little better even when got certain sharing functions like extension & bookmarks.. exporting...edge..?

got that style like is watching you when it say.. is not..freezes windows internet shutdown apparrently.. performance mode but i don't think so...got little better design but.. still is short with customizations.. getting better.. microsoft edge.. need final touch upgrades.dude

Dude what are you on about?

oreoshark

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
much appretiated !! save me a lot of trouble

root-XVII

Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
There was a mistake with the link post.. but i know there is a way to make work on windows 7 ultimate & professional to get 4-8 Tb ssd or hdd hard drives from NTFS format on partitions.. that limitation not remember was there to 2 Tb only..
What in the world are you talking about? (Spam)

namcom

Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Excellent build for a business work with dot net and legacy rutime, really appriciate you work thankyou so much from the bottom of my heart

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:h: Thank you so much for this awesome share @Dark Wolf :rock:

Glory4Rome

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
What in the world are you talking about? (Spam)
Dude is trolling 100% .
is there a work around to get it pre-activated NTFS SSD 8-16 TB supposedly GPT is the way.. here but some Bios comes with certain way to work-around GPT on compatibility mode.. Windows 7 Pro or Ultimate (x64) SP2..? with the new look of Windows 10 Pro [DeskTop.. Dark Blue-Denim Grey Charcoal..?] & libraries is so annoying.. updte your browser soon it will not longer going to be supported.. so got to be a tech tricks here.. uh!?.. from window servers?.. microprocessors for server xeon & athlon...but from there we got extreme i7 i9.. AMD Ryzen 7.. 9.. EPYC!?.

we never just to have this problems before with explorer.. microsoft edge.. google chrome.. mozilla.. updates issues!?.. edge is good.. but chrome is a little better even when got certain sharing functions like extension & bookmarks.. exporting...edge..?

got that style like is watching you when it say.. is not..freezes windows internet shutdown apparrently.. performance mode but i don't think so...got little better design but.. still is short with customizations.. getting better.. microsoft edge.. need final touch upgrades.
Bruv ....get it together. 300 words of pure nonsence