Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 Pro Rtol-Neiklot

tismeere1

Downloaded
84.9 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much for this share.

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello ,

@00Proteus00, How have you been lately?

Health's okay ?

Yes indeed it is formal to thank the work of @Shiminok :)
a thank you also to the builders that I appreciate here too @00Proteus00 :) as well as others like @Jerry_Xristos , @FBConan , @Mr Grimbahir and let's not forget @TheMacGyver :)

I have a question @00Proteus00 in this build, is WindowBlinds included please? (because it is not specified in the presentation
and in view of the themes hence my question :) )

Can I also on my own put a folder on the Windows desktop and put this there:

+
+

This should work logically, right?

@00Proteus00 , said : This is one of my rare PRO versions. I prefer 21H1 over the newer versions
My answer: Do you mean that 21H1 is better than 21H2?

I remain at your entire disposal as you always know :)

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Hello ,

@00Proteus00, How have you been lately?

Health's okay ?

Yes indeed it is formal to thank the work of @Shiminok :)
a thank you also to the builders that I appreciate here too @00Proteus00 :) as well as others like @Jerry_Xristos , @FBConan , @Mr Grimbahir and let's not forget @TheMacGyver :)

I have a question @00Proteus00 in this build, is WindowBlinds included please? (because it is not specified in the presentation
and in view of the themes hence my question :) )

Can I also on my own put a folder on the Windows desktop and put this there:

+
+

This should work logically, right?

@00Proteus00 , said : This is one of my rare PRO versions. I prefer 21H1 over the newer versions
My answer: Do you mean that 21H1 is better than 21H2?

I remain at your entire disposal as you always know :)

ok....

1) Health is decent.
2) I included a list of WHAT is installed, if it aint listed, it aint in there.
3) You can put a folder anywhere you want and accomplish what you want.
4) 21H1 vs 21H2.... just my opinion that H1 is better than H2. I dont use EITHER. I use LTSC.
5) You have been doing this long enough to know how to manipulate windows and the programs. Try it, if it doesnt work, remove it. You cant hurt the computer and you know by now HOW to install windows (I hope).

06bozkurt

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Will there be a system update? 1739 v.s.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Will there be a system update? 1739 v.s.
ALL my OS's are made using the most current version available, THEN updated while building to the newest available at the time. They are also FULLY updatable. So to answer you, If there is an update available for it, then YES, it will update to it :)

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
ok....

1) Health is decent.
2) I included a list of WHAT is installed, if it aint listed, it aint in there.
3) You can put a folder anywhere you want and accomplish what you want.
4) 21H1 vs 21H2.... just my opinion that H1 is better than H2. I dont use EITHER. I use LTSC.
5) You have been doing this long enough to know how to manipulate windows and the programs. Try it, if it doesnt work, remove it. You cant hurt the computer and you know by now HOW to install windows (I hope).
Hello again @00Proteus00 ,

Thank you for answering me, it is true that this construction is beautiful :) .

do you have anything on the forum that would take the build from Pro to Enterprise or even see LTSC?

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Hello again @00Proteus00 ,

Thank you for answering me, it is true that this construction is beautiful :) .

do you have anything on the forum that would take the build from Pro to Enterprise or even see LTSC?

????????

You have a few choices from me

1) Pro
2) LTSC
3) LTSB

That's it. As far as I know, there is NOTHING that will convert LTSC to PRO. You can add things to LTSC to make it simulate PRO, and also remove things frpm PRO to mimic LTSC. In my OWN personal opinion, just use one or the other. Dont try to "Frankenstein" it to make it something it wasnt meant to be. A version does what it is meant to do and is customizeable to change appearances to look like ANYTHING.

Now having said ALL that, I could be wrong. I live by the motto "KISS"..... (K)eep (I)t (S)imple (S)tupid. I rarely EVER mess with the underlying OS to change it. I utilize programs that were made to change it, like Windowblinds, UltraUXThemepatcher, etc... It keeps the build simple and stable. Remember, the more you remove from a build, the more chance that something will not work in the future.

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
????????

You have a few choices from me

1) Pro
2) LTSC
3) LTSB

That's it. As far as I know, there is NOTHING that will convert LTSC to PRO. You can add things to LTSC to make it simulate PRO, and also remove things frpm PRO to mimic LTSC. In my OWN personal opinion, just use one or the other. Dont try to "Frankenstein" it to make it something it wasnt meant to be. A version does what it is meant to do and is customizeable to change appearances to look like ANYTHING.

Now having said ALL that, I could be wrong. I live by the motto "KISS"..... (K)eep (I)t (S)imple (S)tupid. I rarely EVER mess with the underlying OS to change it. I utilize programs that were made to change it, like Windowblinds, UltraUXThemepatcher, etc... It keeps the build simple and stable. Remember, the more you remove from a build, the more chance that something will not work in the future.
so basically here I understand if I want to pass this construction in Enterprise version I would have to buy a legal Key did I understand correctly?

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
so basically here I understand if I want to pass this construction in Enterprise version I would have to buy a legal Key did I understand correctly?

With MY builds, you have a choice, (1) Use a VALID key or (2) Use an Medicines.

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
With MY builds, you have a choice, (1) Use a VALID key or (2) Use an Medicines.
So if I insert a Windows 10 Enterprise X64 key purchased valid on the internet into your build, it will work, did I understand correctly?

nubiaxd

Downloaded
157.1 GB
Uploaded
130.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for this build boss! Gotta download. I hope i can seed too.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
So if I insert a Windows 10 Enterprise X64 key purchased valid on the internet into your build, it will work, did I understand correctly?

Examples:

1) I build a version of 1809 LTSC. You would THEN have the option of using a VALID KEY for LTSC 1809, OR using an INCLUDED Medicines to activate it for you.
2) I build a version of 21H2 Pro. You would THEN have the option of using a VALID KEY for 21H2, OR using an INCLUDED Medicines to activate it for you.

That's as EASY as I can explain it using "MY" builds. If it is too hard to comprehend, then I suggest basket weaving or maybe even knitting.

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Examples:

1) I build a version of 1809 LTSC. You would THEN have the option of using a VALID KEY for LTSC 1809, OR using an INCLUDED Medicines to activate it for you.
2) I build a version of 21H2 Pro. You would THEN have the option of using a VALID KEY for 21H2, OR using an INCLUDED Medicines to activate it for you.

That's as EASY as I can explain it using "MY" builds. If it is too hard to comprehend, then I suggest basket weaving or maybe even knitting.
I'm sorry, yes indeed I have problems understanding @00Proteus00 ...

then your construction is a: Windows 10 PRO 21H1 19043.1706 that I understood.

you say it yourself: NOTE: NOT Activated just in case you have a valid number you want to use instead. Medicines included on desktop.

instead of buying a valid Windows 10 Pro key, if I buy a valid Windows 10 Enterprise key, when I insert it in the activation window,
will Windows switch to the Enterprise version?

Yes or no ?

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years

you say it yourself: NOTE: NOT Activated just in case you have a valid number you want to use instead. Medicines included on desktop.

instead of buying a valid Windows 10 Pro key, if I buy a valid Windows 10 Enterprise key, when I insert it in the activation window,

Yes or no ?

NO. Thats like buying a 2020 FORD motor to go in your 2000 Chevrolet. They look similar, but will NOT work. If you have PRO, you need a PRO key, same with LTSC, same with HOME.
The license needs to MATCH the version installed. Using an Medicines will work for ALL versions because it can differentiate between versions, and compensate to install the CORRECT keys for the version.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

Yes or no ?
Would you please lighten up on.the back and forth questions here. Buddy this is way enough

YES OR NO.

Marshana10

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much for this share. :rock::rock::rock:

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
One can only Awe! at the talent involved with TeamOs we salute you all will seed...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

wasabi31

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
4.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
wonderful thanks very much for your work ;)

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
tHANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS...ITS IDEAL AND JUST WHAT WE NEED KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK tEAMoS...

khachieuktv2

Downloaded
42.6 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much !!!