Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows 10 Pro Rs5 V.1809.17763.165 En-us X64 Nov2018 V.2 Pre-activated -=team Os=-

Buckleheid

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
82.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i have high hope for this, hope it wont freeze or lock up like all other i try.Thank you for upload Mr Rain.

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
i have high hope for this, hope it wont freeze or lock up like all other i try.Thank you for upload Mr Rain.
i already mentioned about it in my 1st comment and also i included the reason and solution of freezing installation in old thread why it hppnd so go n read it there about freeze issue

sixpixel

Downloaded
81.6 GB
Uploaded
21.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much.

ALFA2019

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for upload

Genos93

Downloaded
45.8 GB
Uploaded
34.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks, keep them coming.

pyridox

Downloaded
98.9 GB
Uploaded
275 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for the update! :)

Abish

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Does this have Microsoft connect App or Not?
Guess nothing is mentioned about removed components?

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
Does this have Microsoft connect App or Not?
Guess nothing is mentioned about removed components?

this is not a custom build this is a fully uptodate win10 rs5 nothing removed

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hey I download it the ISO using direct links but I think there is something wrong when I tried to put it in flash drive using Rufus i got ISO extraction failure error so I tried using winsetupfromusb it worked and I booted from the USB but when I was installing it gave me an error saying can't extract files or something please help me

flypaper123

✅ Verified Member
Banned
Downloaded
7.4 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
As always, a debt of gratitude to the Rain - thank you!!

Anik7703

Downloaded
34.1 GB
Uploaded
205.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the upload. :D

DirtyClippz

Downloaded
56.8 GB
Uploaded
67.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thx Rain.. Perfect for my new Omen!!!

blaster

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
122.7 GB
Uploaded
555.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for uploading "Rain" and your effort, it's nice to take care of getting updated Windows, as we continue to see you.

Buckleheid

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
82.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i already mentioned about it in my 1st comment and also i included the reason and solution of freezing installation in old thread why it hppnd so go n read it there about freeze issue
It is not the install that freezes for me,W10 locks up and freezes after install,even when all updated etc etc,my pc can run windows 10 easily.

marocan22

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
how to update
17763.165 i have

CarterTaz

Downloaded
38.9 GB
Uploaded
877.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks Rain, I noticed that the CRC from the Openload DL doesn't match. I re-hashed it with a torrent and it fixed the problem. 98% check OK in initial re-hash check, and then fixed the 2% problem through uTorrent. After that the CRC matched.
Hey I download it the ISO using direct links but I think there is something wrong when I tried to put it in flash drive using Rufus i got ISO extraction failure error so I tried using winsetupfromusb it worked and I booted from the USB but when I was installing it gave me an error saying can't extract files or something please help me
This might be your problem too. Check your CRC.

tsos_team

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
13.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much @The Rain :)

Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks Rain, I noticed that the CRC from the Openload DL doesn't match. I re-hashed it with a torrent and it fixed the problem. 98% check OK in initial re-hash check, and then fixed the 2% problem through uTorrent. After that the CRC matched.
This might be your problem too. Check your CRC.
Noob here, can't able to understand 'CRC'.
Same way I tried downloading from openload twice, but md5 & sha aren't matching, windows installation also failing with an error message. Can you please elaborate ur solution, will be very grateful, thanks

CarterTaz

Downloaded
38.9 GB
Uploaded
877.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Noob here, can't able to understand 'CRC'
CRC=Cyclic Redundancy Check, and MD5, CRC32, and SHA-1 are all different methods to check the file. As you also said, the MD5 don't match, and that is what I was talking about. Try to DL the torrent and place your extracted file in your preferred torrent program DL folder, and start to DL the file, you torrent program should re-hash/check the file and this should fix the CRC mis-match. Check the MD5 after the torrent is complete (seeding) and they should now match, then make a new boot USB and try again.

Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
CRC=Cyclic Redundancy Check, and MD5, CRC32, and SHA-1 are all different methods to check the file. As you also said, the MD5 don't match, and that is what I was talking about. Try to DL the torrent and place your extracted file in your preferred torrent program DL folder, and start to DL the file, you torrent program should re-hash/check the file and this should fix the CRC mis-match. Check the MD5 after the torrent is complete (seeding) and they should now match, then make a new boot USB and try again.
Thanks a ton bro. Windows booted