Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows 10 Pro Rs3 V.1709.16299.19 En-us X64 V.2 Oct2017 Pre-activated-=team Os=-

loremar

Downloaded
6.1 GB
Uploaded
52.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I installed but it's not activated how to activate it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I installed but it's not activated how to activate it?
look for a bonus folder on the desktop and use the Medicines there

TorkoT

Downloaded
14.5 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
much love hun.. thx

shinner907

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Not able to download the Torrent..

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Not able to download the Torrent..
Can you say why?

VDO

getsecret

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for making this release.

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
hey @therain i wanted to do a clean installation of windows 10 pro x64 and wanted an latest update but git confused between the rs3 and rs4 plz help me.

rs3 is what was just released to manufactures and the general public. it's rs3 aka 1709 aka 16299.??. rs4 is what is being tested by the beta testers.

BRYANM0NS

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for another great update.
Just wanted to ask, if it is possible to convert this one into a "home and Pro" version installer.
in Windows 7 you just tweak the ISO or remove a certain file to make it a multi installer.
This ISO is absolutely great, it installs .Net framework as well. but I am just thinking, this one is better than the original ISO from M$ but could have been better if we can install either "Home, or Pro" version from one updated ISO like this.
thank you so much for taking time to read this one.
God bless you guys.

Zacky Scolari

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Woww...wonderful

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for another great update.
Just wanted to ask, if it is possible to convert this one into a "home and Pro" version installer.
in Windows 7 you just tweak the ISO or remove a certain file to make it a multi installer.
This ISO is absolutely great, it installs .Net framework as well. but I am just thinking, this one is better than the original ISO from M$ but could have been better if we can install either "Home, or Pro" version from one updated ISO like this.
thank you so much for taking time to read this one.
God bless you guys.

there is no reason for home if you can have pro. personally i'd rather have enterprise, but it's a pain in the bottom side with some programs.

Sudeepekka

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks man, because since last month my windows 10 is going haywire i mean i am getting random BSOD, performance issues and more. and in this thread only i read somewhere that you should do a clean install of windows 10 in every 6 months.

laajo

Downloaded
243.4 GB
Uploaded
156.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
owasmm os my fist download

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
thanks man, because since last month my windows 10 is going haywire i mean i am getting random BSOD, performance issues and more. and in this thread only i read somewhere that you should do a clean install of windows 10 in every 6 months.

my personal suggestion is to do a fresh / clean install every 3 to 6 months, mainly because no matter how good you are at keeping windows clean there is always stuff hidden that will eventually cause problems. now a suggestion. when you clean install if on a hdd do a wipe of the drive with something like partition wizard(can be found here), if a ssd use it's software to reset it. now if it doesn't come with it's own software grab a copy of parted magic(also can be found here), create your usb boot media, boot into parted, once on the desktop select erase disk and go from there.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
my personal suggestion is to do a fresh / clean install every 3 to 6 months, mainly because no matter how good you are at keeping windows clean there is always stuff hidden that will eventually cause problems. now a suggestion. when you clean install if on a hdd do a wipe of the drive with something like partition wizard(can be found here), if a ssd use it's software to reset it. now if it doesn't come with it's own software grab a copy of parted magic(also can be found here), create your usb boot media, boot into parted, once on the desktop select erase disk and go from there.
Im saving your suggestion Man.. That would make a great tutorial >> step by step>> with a few images in my opinion.. :rock:

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
thank you

Eross14

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks

hagiltera

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
25.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks

zaharoulis

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you !

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
@TheMacGyver thanks bud VERY much appreciated. i might write that up and post, already thinking about doing a thread for razor cortex.