Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows 10 Pro 22H2 Build 19045.3516 (x64) Multilingual Pre-Activated

co833

Downloaded
314.1 GB
Uploaded
145 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
great ... good job dude
Thanks a lot

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
10.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hm, the thread title says "Multilingual" (And the thread description says "Language: En-Multi") but when i tried to install it, it only gave me English?

En- Multi means interface is english-multi support only applies during the setup depends on the users choice.
Sorry for the late reply, i set to receive emails from replies and whatnot so i wasn't checking the site for a reply for my question as i was expecting i would receive a notification by email but somehow that setting wasn't saved...
Let me confirm if i understood it right: the setup aka the OS installation step is in english but after that step, when booting the newly installed OS i can set the language to whatever one i want (Kinda like most phones after a factory reset, the first thing they show is "Choose your language")? btw exist any side-effect of installing language packs after installing the OS VS installing the OS already/natively in the language i prefer (PT-BR)?

michael2488

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
3.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thank you for sharing sir,godbless

banderas

Downloaded
18.8 GB
Uploaded
12.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks you very much mister

steganos800

Downloaded
27.2 GB
Uploaded
8.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
is this version include framwork 3.5 activated or need to download from internet

steganos800

Downloaded
27.2 GB
Uploaded
8.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
is this oem version for any laptop or pc original oem