Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro 19h1 v.1903.18362.356 En-us x64 Sept2019 Pre-Activated-=TEAM OS=-

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Only download these from here !!! because you never know wat these ppl add to the torrent files...

I understand that but I found TeamOS last

Only download these from here !!! because you never know wat these ppl add to the torrent files...

Also, it was when The Rain was on those sites, unless someone here was impersonating him because at least on extratorrent, there were regular uploads of his. As in constant. And as I said, it would make since seeing The Rain has an account on there. Not sure if he still does but he does as far as I know. Of course I'm rarely on there and torrent sites in general now after catching a number of copyright claims

Is this Pro or Ultimate? The last Pro of yours that I recently tried but the internet did not work after updating drivers and reverting to the original was Ultimate, not Pro as you labeled it

Last edited by a moderator:

narutomax

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Great!

so_fluffy

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you so much bruh

madbad

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
42.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi,

Thanks for sharing.
I don't know for you guys but I had some issues during the initial setup, many OOBEREGION, OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE or OOBELOCAL errors, some that you can skip and finally you got stuck.
I had to follow a workaround found online:
Code:
%windir%\System32\Sysprep\sysprep.exe /oobe /reboot
Source:

After the above command applied it rebooted and worked well.

I hope it helps in case you got the issue.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11400 (11400)
Member for 8 years
Hi,

Thanks for sharing.
I don't know for you guys but I had some issues during the initial setup, many OOBEREGION, OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE or OOBELOCAL errors, some that you can skip and finally you got stuck.
I had to follow a workaround found online:
Code:
%windir%\System32\Sysprep\sysprep.exe /oobe /reboot
Source:

After the above command applied it rebooted and worked well.

I hope it helps in case you got the issue.
Too bad you had problems. Over a thousand have DL this and no complaints. You have corrupt DL sounds like. Glad you fixed it though.

hroen_al

Downloaded
34.7 GB
Uploaded
4.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
thanks dude

Demonod

Downloaded
3.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You are a lifesaver

shuenn

Downloaded
16.7 GB
Uploaded
3.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you so much

kostyn85

Downloaded
71.1 GB
Uploaded
256.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you very much!

StrixUK

Banned
Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
updates don't install, always fail to installed

SandMan1969

Downloaded
29.9 GB
Uploaded
14.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Looks Good Thank You

kostyn85

Downloaded
71.1 GB
Uploaded
256.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
updates don't install, always fail to installed
updates working good

itsmeraprap19

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much :clap::rofl:

salim300

Downloaded
3.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you

spiky3mike

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
393.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks again for a great os, exactly what I needed

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Too bad you had problems. Over a thousand have DL this and no complaints. You have corrupt DL sounds like. Glad you fixed it though.

Internet doesn't work for me on this Windows 10 but does on Windows 7 Home Premium and Blue Gamer, a custom Windows 7 by The Rain on a different partition on the same drive did. And that's not the problem because I've tried single installs on both. Also, worked on a 2016 Windows 10 iso called Evolution. And yes, I updated drivers and all. First, internet worked but there was a problem with it not updating drivers. Also, a custom Windows 10 by another guy on here, I believe his name was Nicki, his wouldn't even try to install saying I was missing something but other 10 isos as well as 7 would install

I understand that but I found TeamOS last

Also, it was when The Rain was on those sites, unless someone here was impersonating him because at least on extratorrent, there were regular uploads of his. As in constant. And as I said, it would make since seeing The Rain has an account on there. Not sure if he still does but he does as far as I know. Of course I'm rarely on there and torrent sites in general now after catching a number of copyright claims

Is this Pro or Ultimate? The last Pro of yours that I recently tried but the internet did not work after updating drivers and reverting to the original was Ultimate, not Pro as you labeled it

And sorry for commenting again but I finally got the internet to work. The latest Windows update for 7 always knockd out my internet but I uninstalled the Russian version of Driver Booster I recently found here today, manually did Windows update, uninstalled my wireless internet adapter, cleaned all unplugged devices, internet worked, installed Driver Booster 7 again, installed all the updates when installing this Windows 10 and now I have 10 with internet. YAYYY lol

Smurf007

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
8.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot for this release, really appreciated.

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
You say all your files are checked by moderators? Apparently not or only for malware because the same happened as last time. Or I only got one extra restart. I updated the latest windows 7 files, updated files as I installed Windows 10 and internet still didn't work. I know it's not me because Windows 7 and all other OS'es work. And I'm far from a noob. An instructor at Ai said I'm at the level of a mid range tech after we talked for 2 hours before I even joined. And I downloaded another few Windows 10 isos one called Nicky's 10 or something Nicky's. But it didn't work. Never got internet after install. So it didn't even carry over from Windows 7. The only explanation could be cleaning unplugged devices but that couldn't be either if it was done right because it doesn't do that on any of the Windows 7 isos like Blue Gamer by The Rain

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
And lastly, sorry about commenting again but Standard Windows 10 isos from Microsoft don't do this, reason I am so confident in my claim that it's not me or my computer. I might as well just get a Standard Windows 10 and use an Medicines script I got off here. Then again, I was only installing this to use Game Pass by Microsoft but it isn't that special so I don't even know why I'm wasting time. Aside from the fact I would get a claimed extra 5-10 fps in games? There's really no pint and aside from the fact I recently bought and returned an RTX 2080 Super? I could get by on my GTX 970 SSC seeing I can get 60-63 fps on low-medium settings without overclocking it. I miss the days when The Rain was on ExtraTorrent and there were none of these problems. But then again, that was 7. Not 10 which is still full of problems even today

apisith

Downloaded
146.8 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks