Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows 10 Pro 19042.844 Superlite (MPB)

drew84

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
440.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Looks pretty impressive, looking forward to testing this...
Thanks for the upload and effort,@ FBConan.

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Super awesome mate:inlove:, looks pretty intresting, will try for sure. Many thanks:clap: for sharing this build with us. A small future request, A windows just like this for Tablet pc is highly appreciated, coz i'm unable to find one here. anyways thanks & appreciation for your work again.:inlove::blush::clap:

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years
Nothing happened,the same 99.9%,I will give up!
But you're so close........
giphy.gif

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
This OS isnt even starting to install & i'm using windows 10 full version with all drivers installed.
the problem is show in screenshots

Corrydrive

Banned
Downloaded
18.2 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i try use vmware to test,it doesnt even boot or load,i havent use virtualbox yet but im sure it would work to installation,but biggest problem,my mcafee dectect as virus and automatic deleted iso file,could be auto ksm file built inside or sometime else...
but really thank for your hard work, i was so happy 2 see my 10 year old flash drive 1gb to live again and have windows 10 lite,,never seen any windows 10 can fit my 1gb lol,i hope there be more and no virus,please removed auto ksm we can get it ,just need lite .thank

Crixos

Downloaded
328.8 GB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
It caused me inconvenience,so I DELETED IT!Bye,bye!

std_vector

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
62.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i try use vmware to test,it doesnt even boot or load,i havent use virtualbox yet but im sure it would work to installation,but biggest problem,my mcafee dectect as virus and automatic deleted iso file,could be auto ksm file built inside or sometime else...
but really thank for your hard work, i was so happy 2 see my 10 year old flash drive 1gb to live again and have windows 10 lite,,never seen any windows 10 can fit my 1gb lol,i hope there be more and no virus,please removed auto ksm we can get it ,just need lite .thank
It didn't boot in VirtualBox either, probably won't boot on any virtual machine because of drivers removed. That's a good thing, we aren't planning on using this on a virtual machine so why have that cruft in there?
I installed the image on a USB drive and it booted just fine on real hardware. I didn't install it because I still need to backup some files from my current install but at least it got to the setup screen just fine :)

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
This OS isnt even starting to install & i'm using windows 10 full version with all drivers installed.
I got the same when using rufus never mind installed in my lap using WPE_STRELEC booted it first and used the winNT tool for installing windows

download-11be8837c40b621b8.png

downloadb6b869d2f58cea0c.png

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
I got the same when using rufus never mind installed in my lap using WPE_STRELEC booted it first and used the winNT tool for installing windows
i have made bootable as said in the installation notes..will give it a go in my way...thank you for the quick screens & installation SS

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
i have made bootable as said in the installation notes..will give it a go in my way...thank you for the quick screens & installation SS
win mods have to check it and update the proper installation steps
i don't know why its not booting in rufus

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
win mods have to check it and update the proper installation steps
the problem is that rufus has problems with the latest updates a long time now, try ventoy or power iso more reliable

PS: just to be clear, i am not saying that rufus is not good, but many problems has been reported from many members....................

Note:
I have downloaded and checked it, as an iso only (not tested in VM yet), the winSXS folder shrink to the minimum......................
So many troubles it might occur when you are trying to install it in a VM or in a live PC depending your system....................
Lite builds are good I am fun of it, but Superlite builds are coming with problems most of the times........................

Last edited:

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
315.9 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
It's awesome! I used Rufus, a 16 gb verbatim, usb 3.0 and an old lenovo computer. Made it with UEFI, installed on UEFI partition. Rufus sugest me to use NTFS but i used FAT32. I had one error in the time of installation but everything succeded in a few minutes without my touch. After installing used SDI to install some drivers, including LAN. Everything works like a charm, looks great, i love the desktop wallpaper, unfortunately audirvana doesn't want to install so after a coffee will install LTSC 1809, but this is not the uploader fault, after all it's very lite and fasr, so i think it's great!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Is it looking for a network driver? The thread description says:-

**SPECIAL NOTE** - Most network card drivers have been removed, I only kept intel WiFi driver, so you'll need to provide your own if it's different, or if using ethernet, so make sure you have it downloaded and on hand if needed before installing this version of Windows.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years

Rufus may not work with some modified versions of Windows. It says this on the Rufus homepage.
Apparently Rufus has to have some parts of the OS present to work properly.
As this version has most of Windows removed then I'm not surprised that Rufus won't work.

Edit: Just noticed that DGrigorescu did get it to work with Rufus. (Look 2 posts above) Maybe it's a UEFI/BIOS thing or FAT32 v. NTFS.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
If Rufus don't work a DVD would be the solution.

zeus01

Downloaded
85.6 GB
Uploaded
7.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great work!!!
:ds:
I gonna try it an we'll see how it works for me.

Thanks for share

ali& mohamed

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Its size is great indeed. Thanks.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I just tried it in Hyper-V because I was curious to see what such a light version would be like. I couldn't get it to load.

avemar69

Downloaded
390.5 GB
Uploaded
246 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
this iso not even from the boot, you can't install it

RefayaSaad

Uploader
Downloaded
58.3 GB
Uploaded
12.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Torrent link + Direct link ! This is like dream come true! @FBConan Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this excellent share with great download links! Love it brother!