Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Windows 10 Mandatory Profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idler

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
73.6 GB
Uploaded
181.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hey everyone,

I have been working with mandatory profiles since windows 7 and it was quite easy to create and manage now after i upgraded to windows 10 it seems that it isnt as easy as before creating a mandatory profile, i've read alot of instructions and tutorials from microsoft and other websites but it seems like its impossible to create a mandatory profile with a custom layout without countering problems like start menu not working or going for the OOBE and sysprep, anyways by mistake not sure how i was able to create a working one but its kind of slow, i tried to edit it from .MAN to .DAT to make some changes but it seems it gets corrupted, if anyone has encountered a solution for this problem do you mind sharing ?

Thank you.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Im not sure why you want to do this or need it but this does come up by googling...
Many more to read also by googling

Idler

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
73.6 GB
Uploaded
181.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Im not sure why you want to do this or need it but this does come up by googling...
Many more to read also by googling
Yes i have tried to apply this guide and many others on google as i mentions but still no success, the reason i need this cause in the enterprise i work within all the users are deployed with mandatory profiles.
I was wondering if anyone came up with a solution.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Yes i have tried to apply this guide and many others on google as i mentions but still no success, the reason i need this cause in the enterprise i work within all the users are deployed with mandatory profiles.
I was wondering if anyone came up with a solution.
Ok then wait and see what you get here and no bumping the thread please.. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.