Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 LTSC 21H2 Red Dawn MPB

Robbos2164

Banned
Downloaded
330.7 GB
Uploaded
352.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have a machine still on windows 7 , Will I be able to upgrade from Windows 7 to this without any major issues?
Might depend on how old PC/Laptop is going to use on so best check if system can upgrade to windows 10 in your setting security/upgrades

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I have a machine still on windows 7 , Will I be able to upgrade from Windows 7 to this without any major issues?

as long as you have 4gb ram and 50gb hd and at least a celeron processor, it will work. BUT, if its an older processor or "sub-par" processor, it may be sloooooooow and not worth the effort. Either way, its freeleech so it costs ya nothing as long as you seed it back. Give it a whirl in a vm first to see if ya like it, then try it on the win7 machine.

trollcoaster

Downloaded
11.1 GB
Uploaded
481.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
as long as you have 4gb ram and 50gb hd and at least a celeron processor, it will work. BUT, if its an older processor or "sub-par" processor, it may be sloooooooow and not worth the effort. Either way, its freeleech so it costs ya nothing as long as you seed it back. Give it a whirl in a vm first to see if ya like it, then try it on the win7 machine.
Well I know the laptop is Win 10 ready the problem I have is if I can do a upgrade instead of a clean install , I'm trying to avoid a clean install.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Well I know the laptop is Win 10 ready the problem I have is if I can do a upgrade instead of a clean install , I'm trying to avoid a clean install.
The clean install is always the best. Why are you trying to avoid it?

trollcoaster

Downloaded
11.1 GB
Uploaded
481.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The clean install is always the best. Why are you trying to avoid it?
I have apps and settings that I would like to keep. I know clean installs are usually the best...

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I have apps and settings that I would like to keep. I know clean installs are usually the best...
Back up you apps and everything you wart to keep and do a clean install.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
1st question.... WHY?!? Fresh installs are the way to go. Everything you have can be backed up, OR redownloaded via TeamOS (mostly).

2nd. In 42 years of "computering" the ONLY time an upgrade went smoothly was from DOS 5.0 to DOS 6.0. Even the upgrade from Win 3.1x to Win95 came with issues.

3rd. You will save SOOOOO much more time by just wiping and installing from scratch, AND everything will work right when done :)

4th. MOST of the time, when you do an upgrade, the OLD OS is backed up in a C:\WINDOWS.OLD directory for a period so the IF you decide for any reason, you can revert back to the OLD OS. A fresh install eliminates this and saves the 20-30gb of space.

ccloud

Downloaded
81.7 GB
Uploaded
161.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This works perfectly! Running it now on VM, awesome theme. Thanks @Proteus !

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Many thanks Protues the magnificent...we love all your work will seed..best wishes from Belgium Albert RN... (Like) (Like) (Like) (Like) (Star)(Arrow)