Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 LTSB 1607 - Visual 23

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
will intel uhd graphics driver install on this build?
it should...

raisetitanic2023

Banned
Downloaded
9.7 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
oh because before i installed 1607 and it didn't install.

can u check on this?

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
u there its a dell precison 7760

Can I make a totally friendly suggestion? No matter how MANY questions you ask in a row, or how many times, it WONT get answered any quicker than people can get on and just happen to be in this thread to see your question. Give it some time, OR, just do like we ALL do, jump right in and try it, if id doesnt work for you, then you aparantly have the skillset required to re-install another OS :) The MODS tend to get a little frustrated with multiple posts about same subject. Just a friendly warning :)

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
886.6 GB
Uploaded
27.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
u there its a dell precison 7760
I think it is not proper and allowed to write 4 posts one after the other. so in your first post you could have said everything that is important.( computer, laptop, model as well as about the graphics card)

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
oh because before i installed 1607 and it didn't install.

on a side note, ALL my builds are 100% complete. Nothing removed so everything should work just like a plain jane OEM install.

raisetitanic2023

Banned
Downloaded
9.7 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
all right im just asking if intel uhd graphics 30 will work on this build or not?

okay will intel uhd graphics 30 install

would i be able to install the graphics driver if i turn off secure boot?

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
would i be able to install the graphics driver if i turn off secure boot?

ok....Look when 1607 was released. Now look when YOUR pc was released. Unless your pc is relatively new, 1607 (updated like I did) "should" find the video drivers. IF not, then Im sure all it would take is to go to the manufacturer website and download them. Really simple. TRY the release, IF it doesnt do what you want it to do, then get another OS and TRY that one. Hell, try them ALL, they all work for the purpose intended.

Now, as a new user, STOP being annoying and multi-posting or trust me, the mods will zoom in on your a$$.

Have a great evening :)

raisetitanic2023

Banned
Downloaded
9.7 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
okay i just checked google on intel graphics 620 will install on that version. sorry about that.

intel graphics 620 will only install on 1607

okay ill stop but im just letting you know that intel graphics 620 will only install on this build.

9kitti

Downloaded
297.9 GB
Uploaded
471.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank u very much, cool!

Grace B

Downloaded
67.8 GB
Uploaded
98.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Proteus...Proteus is superb indeed dear sir,,,we are not worthy of you immense talent indeed all at TeamOs are top of the list...keep up the good work all will seed of course...Big Hugs Grace B uk...

refayatul

Downloaded
111.4 GB
Uploaded
49 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
How do i turn off the windowsFx animations?

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you again Proteous wonderful wonderful work will seed for others...thank you all at TeamOs the Magnificent...best wishes and a good weekend to all at TeamOs .. Albert RN

Babyjoseph

Downloaded
29.2 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for sharing paps, needed this for an old laptop.

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you so much Proteus and all at TeamOS...wonderfull wonderfull will seed...best wishes to all at TeamOS...best wishes from AlbertRN...(Like)(Like)(Like)(Arrow)(Like)(Like)(Like)

Dricion

Downloaded
54.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello, thank you very much for this realy nice build !

I will install it on a stick PC with a celeron and 8GB... That Stick PC is dedicated to a 7.1 surround / 4K / Home Cinema... let's see how good it performs ;-) !

While burning to USB bootable with RUFUS, here are the messages :
1. Warning about UEFI boot by RUFUS --> see 'error_code_0x0000428_while_using_rufus' --> https://www.reddit.com/r/ghostspectre/comments/15ek5r1/error_code_0x0000428_while_using_rufus_for_the/
2. Defender has 'catched' 2x threat alert --> ..\sources\$OEM$\$$\KMSpico\AutoPico.exe AND ..\sources\$OEM$\$$\KMSpico\KMSELDI.exe
3. And : \sources\$OEM$\$1\Users\Public\Desktop\Medicines\W10DigitalActivation.exe

So my advice is to turn OFF antivirus BEFORE even brurning the ISO to 'Whatever' (quoting @Jimmy Collaros )

Anyway, I will probably use the 'script' version found here : https://notabug.org/TheChumBucket/PiracySubreddit/src/master/wiki/guides/win10upgrade_activation.md#:~:text=%E2%96%BA%20Activating%20Windows%2010,option%20and%20you're%20done.
(hope I am allowed to share this link, if not, please delete it)

Thank you again... Very best regards !!!!

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Hello, thank you very much for this realy nice build !

I will install it on a stick PC with a celeron and 8GB... That Stick PC is dedicated to a 7.1 surround / 4K / Home Cinema... let's see how good it performs ;-) !

While burning to USB bootable with RUFUS, here are the messages :
1. Warning about UEFI boot by RUFUS --> see 'error_code_0x0000428_while_using_rufus' --> https://www.reddit.com/r/ghostspectre/comments/15ek5r1/error_code_0x0000428_while_using_rufus_for_the/
2. Defender has 'catched' 2x threat alert --> ..\sources\$OEM$\$$\KMSpico\AutoPico.exe AND ..\sources\$OEM$\$$\KMSpico\KMSELDI.exe
3. And : \sources\$OEM$\$1\Users\Public\Desktop\Medicines\W10DigitalActivation.exe

So my advice is to turn OFF antivirus BEFORE even brurning the ISO to 'Whatever' (quoting @Jimmy Collaros )

Anyway, I will probably use the 'script' version found here : https://notabug.org/TheChumBucket/PiracySubreddit/src/master/wiki/guides/win10upgrade_activation.md#:~:text=%E2%96%BA%20Activating%20Windows%2010,option%20and%20you're%20done.
(hope I am allowed to share this link, if not, please delete it)

Thank you again... Very best regards !!!!
You can try AnyBurn or WinToUSB instead of Rufus. Many members including myself have problems with Rufus the last months. Now i usually use AnyBurn you can find it here.

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Many Many thanks Proteus for your work we are in awe of it best wishes Albert RN..