Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

SAMEHSAED

Downloaded
6.1 GB
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Nice Work @shameera
Wifi config service is off and can't run it .Gives Error with WiFi Cadrs
xGuRux Found Solution
Go to services.msc then select Windows Connection Manager - Change to Automatic then Start.
Then goto WLAN AutoConfig Repeat.

My wifi networks don't show up. I installed drivers but nothing happen. What should I do now?
Wi-Fi config service is disable and you can't run
xGuRux Found Solution
Go to services.msc then select Windows Connection Manager - Change to Automatic then Start.

xGuRux
@shameera - excellent work with the build but even after trying i am unable to get the Wlan to work, drivers are up to date everything is in place but when we go to services.msc and try to start WLAN it gives error 1068 - tried googling it no help nonesoever.

Really would love your help if you could fix that, i want all my future systems to use your Build.

Well found the solution while searching the forums, i believe this is common across your builds you can mention the same for others.

Works for me.
Good Solution xGuRux Works for me.

Last edited:

kayyesor

Downloaded
10.6 GB
Uploaded
649.5 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count