Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Win10 Serenity

Ahmet267

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
What did you? And u can modified

Last edited by a moderator:

jason25121985

Banned
Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
What did you? And u can modified
New setup screen which I think look amazing for his os

ballyboy

Downloaded
246.2 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Really hope a solution can be found to changing the keyboard layout as this runs so sweet... and wanna keep it as my main O/S

grzs016

Downloaded
80.6 GB
Uploaded
79.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
wow amazing
looks great
tiny and lite

Nicojoy99

Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the post.... btw, what's the name of iconpack in this build?

ballyboy

Downloaded
246.2 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Looks really good, keep it up!

Edit;

Anyone had any problems using Netflix from the Microsoft Store or just me? (Opens and closes, fresh install obviously)

Also I`m trying to change the keyboard layout but can`t use several software because those requires NET 3.5, (Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator) I`m gonna keep searching for another programs...

Above all of that, it`s really fast this SO! I will update if I manage to solve it, thanks.
Fingers crossed you find solution to changing the keyboard layout :nod:

jason25121985

Banned
Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Really hope a solution can be found to changing the keyboard layout as this runs so sweet... and wanna keep it as my main O/S
what layout you need? i can ingareted ..i got uk keylayout

to FBcanon

here for u

What keyboards layout you need?

Last edited by a moderator:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Are you trying to hijack this thread?

ballyboy

Downloaded
246.2 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Just wanted to change it from US to UK

jason25121985

Banned
Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Are you trying to hijack this thread?
No I do not steal,I just doing a modified of setup screen...I have my own os ..I wanted to show fbconan what setup art work I done for him..I do not take any credit for his os..he original,I never claim it my os ,just a little tweak doesn't mean your steal sir..his amazing didnt have setup screen, I was jus wondering so I decide to show him see if he like what I did..

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
very nice job really, I send you a PM because something interests me about your great post :). hoping that you can give it a favorable response.

jason25121985

Banned
Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Just wanted to change it from US to UK
i ingerated uk keyboard in it,but since im not allow to share,i need FBconan premission to upload or him to personality upload himself with his modified os ..

Last edited:

jason25121985

Banned
Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
A lot of hard work went into this build, and it is MPB, my personal build, not one made for the general population like my 'TeamOS edition' Builds. Other members can experience Windows the way I do, and that's the way it was intended to be. Not meant to be changed or added to, and reposted. If you want to modify it for yourself after downloading it, that's great, but it doesn't need to presented as a modified version or alternative to mine. you can also assist other members with things like adding a keyboard language through message guidance, but the OS is my vision, not yours, and while your install screen images are nice, I am also capable of adding them if I intended to, but as the install screen is used for 1 minute and then never again after installation, I don't think changing it is necessary. Thanks for your intent, but I hope you respect my vision, and my effort, and be respectful of my work here.
i totally understand and respect your vision, i wont repost anymore as i waiting for your premission..my only concern,why you didnt put own setup screen wallpaper? it too plain so i just gave it art, i wont touched your os again...sorry for any problems to cause you
if you do want link for the 1 i did with art (1min installation) i can provide u link

Last edited:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just a thought, have you tried going in keyboard settings to use a Multilingual text suggestions based on your language your typing in? it's there. might work for you. Still running great as one of our VM's wonderfully we might add too. :)

nasernody

Banned
Downloaded
28.2 GB
Uploaded
14.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Amazing work bro did you removed touchscreen keyboard

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
it works, just checked it out :)

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
There is one minor issue, Other languages do not render, like Burmese, Chinese, Hindi etc.
It would be quite tedious to install each of these and others individually just to render them on webpages.
Nicky in his Ultra-Lite release somehow managed to leave all other languages aside and yet in that release, you could see Hindi, Chinese, Burmese, Bangla , Thai and other languages in webpages, without the need to install the pack.

I hope @FBConan would address this issue. apart from that, it is a top notch release.

Alen1337

Downloaded
40.8 GB
Uploaded
7.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Can we add net framework 3.5 here and change keyboard layouts? I mean, is US only one that's here or you can like add other languages?

jason25121985

Banned
Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Can we add net framework 3.5 here and change keyboard layouts? I mean, is US only one that's here or you can like add other languages?
Google is your friend..write your language and layout keyboard,you can install with exe or msi

Example : uk keyboard layout
Google will find for u

Alen1337

Downloaded
40.8 GB
Uploaded
7.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Google is your friend..write your language and layout keyboard,you can install with exe or msi

Example : uk keyboard layout
Google will find for u
What about net framework 3.5?