Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct Win10.DARKHUD.2021

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
That;'s true, wondered a bit when I first saw the post, but it still amazing I think, :)
the wallpapers u can get them

judiwagdi

Downloaded
54.1 GB
Uploaded
22.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Nice work ! Thank you very much .

kata40

Downloaded
916.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi, maybe you can answer me, why couldn't I boot with the new windows installed, once I removed the ultra theme patcher?

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Hi, maybe you can answer me, why couldn't I boot with the new windows installed, once I removed the ultra theme patcher?
This problem occurs when there are no backups for the files patched during installation. These files are essential for booting. U can get into safe mode and you can use tools like sfc /scannow to fix your OS files. Or use winpe like strelec, hiren or gandalf to perform the same process.

kata40

Downloaded
916.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Just remove the -001,-002.-003 and -004 from the file names, and it will work, just remember to revert the names if you plant to seed.
unfortunately, now 2 more archives have appeared and you don't know what to do with them and how to number them

sommarmyr

Downloaded
474.7 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Just a thought regarding all rules with "hit n run" and seeding... so now I can not (in theori) test this release, I have to wait 3 days. Thats the rules right?! If I rename the files I will get a hit n run notification. So am I supposed to make a dublicate of the files then?! Sure I can do that... thats not the point. Seeding is something everyone should do and have to do to make this work and should be taken seriously... of course we are just humans and anyone can make a mistake by naming the files.... but... you see where I am getting here?! Maybe this is a freeleech (dont know what that means coz I always seed nowhatter what) so it wont matter if I stop seeding and rename the files. Best solution is to fix the torrent file I guess... ok.

I am just trying to help thats all no hard feelings! Great release by the way... will check it out in 3 days... :)
Cheers
/

kata40

Downloaded
916.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Just a thought regarding all rules with "hit n run" and seeding... so now I can not (in theori) test this release, I have to wait 3 days. Thats the rules right?! If I rename the files I will get a hit n run notification. So am I supposed to make a dublicate of the files then?! Sure I can do that... thats not the point. Seeding is something everyone should do and have to do to make this work and should be taken seriously... of course we are just humans and anyone can make a mistake by naming the files.... but... you see where I am getting here?! Maybe this is a freeleech (dont know what that means coz I always seed nowhatter what) so it wont matter if I stop seeding and rename the files. Best solution is to fix the torrent file I guess... ok.

I am just trying to help thats all no hard feelings! Great release by the way... will check it out in 3 days... :)
Cheers
/
I was going to do it too, just to help and nothing more

judiwagdi

Downloaded
54.1 GB
Uploaded
22.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much for the post

Celco

Downloaded
122.1 GB
Uploaded
48.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Amazing edition. Many thanks for this

sandyss18

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
71.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks a lot for the upload. Downloading

archr3d

Downloaded
138.8 GB
Uploaded
30.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
wow nice windows, thank you for sharing .

Maxter2

Downloaded
126 GB
Uploaded
173.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much beautiful

Downloaded
775.1 GB
Uploaded
486.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Beautiful build! Thanks for sharing :)

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great build for sure. I am having one issue though. After installing and doing some minor setup changes I can no longer run File Explorer (explorer.exe) - it just says there is an ERROR or it will say no app is associated with it, but I know it is set. This PC will load and run just fine though, only explorer wont run. I have tried to run it right from c:\windows\explorer.exe still wont load.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue.

Thanks

## UPDATE ## I just thought people should know that the above mentioned "issue" is a real thing, but I found 1 "work around" if needed. Other than that though this is one of the BEST builds I have seen in a long time !

Last edited:

rhain13

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you very much bless you always

RedZim

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.3 GB
Uploaded
148.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank You very much sir @Mr Grimbeihir I fully appreciate your work.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: That is a very eye catching build,
I really like it. Thank you, :)

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Great build for sure. I am having one issue though. After installing and doing some minor setup changes I can no longer run File Explorer (explorer.exe) - it just says there is an ERROR or it will say no app is associated with it, but I know it is set. This PC will load and run just fine though, only explorer wont run. I have tried to run it right from c:\windows\explorer.exe still wont load.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue.

Thanks

## UPDATE ## I just thought people should know that the above mentioned "issue" is a real thing, but I found 1 "work around" if needed. Other than that though this is one of the BEST builds I have seen in a long time !
"Just wondering if anyone else had this issue."
You ask for help but you don't tell us what changes you have done in the system.
It is for sure you don't know what you did because you would have the solution.
How can someone help without information?

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
"Just wondering if anyone else had this issue."
You ask for help but you don't tell us what changes you have done in the system.
It is for sure you don't know what you did because you would have the solution.
How can someone help without information?
He changed some settings in the file explorer. I told him the error is not easily solved. All attempts to solve it here and elsewhere are useless.

Kaleen Vai

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Amazing style, downloading it as soon as possible.