Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Win 10 Media Library setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazza70

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
45.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi. Im struggling to share files and folders videos, music etc, from the windows 10 media library to my Sony Google tv. Librarys are turned on with the standard folders, documents, videos, music etc, however when i add folders or items to the appropriate library folder my tv doesnt see them at all, the software on the tv detects Dlna shared library and shows the standard folders but thats all, it sees only empty folders, out of curiosity i renamed the folders to see if the tv would see the name changes to the folders but it didnt. Ive restarted the tv and checked the settings, it shows in diagnostics that it connects to the pc library fine, so i switched to pc, turned librarys off, back on, no changes, restrted pc, added stuff, no change. Everything is working fine as it should except for this little issue and i cant resolve it. I have avg free installed, nothing being blocked there, ive checked firewall etc and i see no issues there.
Can anyone point me in the direction of maybe a good help tuorial on how to get the sharing working properly so my tv can see everything i include in the media library, pulling my hair out here lol. Just to add the connection is Ethernet from tv to router not wifi.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Google this: "share files and folders videos, music etc, from the windows 10 media library to my Sony Google tv"

There's quite a bit of hits, but the first one is a manufacturer's support website that addresses this in a support article that may help you.
Good Luck 🤞 :)

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
146.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
  1. On your computer, launch the Microsoft Windows Media Player.
  2. If not in the library section of Windows Media Player and open the library window.
  3. Select StreamTurn on media streaming.
  • Note: If the Automatically allow devices to play my media option is shown in the Stream dropdown, then the media streaming function is on.

4. Use one of the following steps to stream content:
  • Drag and drop desired content in the Play tab to create a playlist, then select the Play to and select Cast to Device and select your TV from the list.
  • In the library window, right click the desired content, navigate to and select Cast to Device, then select your TV from the list.
5. The selected content will begin to play and will display in the Cast to Device window.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.