Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked VPN intelligence and other software

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordofheaven

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Good evening friends ,

I wanted to have some information;

Here I would like to know what is the difference between a paid VPN says:
- No Log

and the following services:
- ChrisPC Anonymous Connection
and
- ChrisPC Anonymous Proxy

Hoping that there are some who use both services and who can give me an answer

because at the base it would be necessary that its protects:
- Navigation
- The torrent
- Upload

I thank you very much for that.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
No log means exactly what the name says. That the service you are using keeps no records of your activities. Normally most services on the net keep a log of what their users do for multiple reasons and those logs can potentially be requested. A No-log service has no such records and so it can provide a higher level of security. NOTE: Many companies lie on what they keep or not and for how long. You need to read the user agreements and not the marketing/advertising promos.

As for the 2 programs, the difference is in how they operate.
With Anonymous Proxy you have to enable each software to use it by going to settings and enabling SOCKs support and manually adding the info but also you can choose which programs will go anonymous and which are not.
With Anonymous Connection, all your internet apps will go through their servers and not only the ones you choose.

Note. In general, ANY VPN/PROXY and related software WILL slow down your internet experience.

Some common questions before I close this.
How much will it slow down?? No one can tell as it depends on geographical and ISP-related details. Its different for each person/use/location/isp. Try and see for yourself.
Which one is the best? There is no best. Only suitable to your own specific needs and again you have to manually test a few to see. That is why each software gives free trials.
More questions? You have to use google and research yourself. We are not a tutorials site or educational site. Questions such as the one here need a mini guide to answer that people will just copy-paste from the net, so why not read from the source.

You can google for things like
What is a VPN
What is a Proxy
Why does VPN affect my speed
Which VPN supports torrents
Which VPN is good for "insert country"

Hope it helped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.