Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Vpn cheap or free for unlocking disneyplus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ax3ldev

Downloaded
46.7 GB
Uploaded
303.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I want to watch Disney Plus but it is not available in my country.
I would like a cheap or free vpn .
cheap vpn under 30 euro / year.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I think most any VPN from here that has servers in the USA (which are all) will allow you to bypass the regional restrictions.
Most of the VPNs can be found here:
You can google about each one and see what they offer and download which ever one you like.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
There are so many to choose from. Google "low cost vpn". Look at tomsguide.com.

ax3ldev

Downloaded
46.7 GB
Uploaded
303.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
BetterNet - not work
Avira Phantom vpn - not work
Bitdefender Vpn - not work
Are tested on Uk servers ...i m from EU.

Manish_rdy

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
27.1 GB
Uploaded
5.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
18 (18)
Member for 8 years
Yes, I can fix your problem. You can download keep solid unlimited vpn from there site and use this coupon to get 6 months trail. "VPNUNLIMITED2020CHIP". This vpn has dedicated IP's for OTT platforms.

ax3ldev

Downloaded
46.7 GB
Uploaded
303.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I bought Surfshark it work, now i cant pay . Monese and Revolut not working. Any ideea ? for Usa/uk servers

chuckens

Downloaded
134.2 GB
Uploaded
4.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Yes, I can fix your problem. You can download keep solid unlimited vpn from there site and use this coupon to get 6 months trail. "VPNUNLIMITED2020CHIP". This vpn has dedicated IP's for OTT platforms.
This is why I love Team-OS! Thank you Manish_rdy. I can confirm 6 months and now I can watch BBCplayer!!
Disneyplus is listed also.

HeikkiNerd86

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I consider myself a VPN, proxy, browser extensions, fake gps locations, real ones, "expert", solely because I have tried every option out there to give my dad a effortless, unattended viewing experience for yle areena. He is a fin and doest live there anymore, old, retired and wants his sport in Finnish from local broadcasters....
So to the point, the "best - nord" - laughable ? also the top 5 couldn't unblock those videos. The channel detects vpn and refuses connections. Then apparently good free ones, hola, freedom, and another 10 more (steal ur bandwidth) if u want free, so sneaky and bad.
So the answers you get from googling is not the answers you want. So if u have questions specifically just ask me but to make a very long and complicated answer short: your SOLUTION for completely free is urbanvpn. android, windows.. whatever all free and really the best, it will solve your Disney problems.
Sorry I rambled here, there is just to much to say on this topic. P. S. if locations disappear from list, (windows issue) run app as local admin, and setup the urban update service to autostart at login. don't nt launch main gui via startup. launch it yourself a minute later after login.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@ax3ldev
It's been over two weeks since you last posted here.

Have you fixed your problem? People are still trying to help, are they wasting their time?

Can we close this thread?

Last edited:

ax3ldev

Downloaded
46.7 GB
Uploaded
303.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I try surfshark and vpn it was good but i cant pay with paypal or my debit card. I giveup ! Thakyou all for help !

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
i am closing the thread as completed