Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Ventoy for Windows & Linux version 1.0.08 Portable -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Pv0I8H.png

Review
Ventoy is an open-source tool to create a bootable USB drive for ISO files. With ventoy, the user does not need to format the disk again, and again, a user just needs to copy the iso file to the USB drive and boot it. Users can copy many iso files at a time, and Ventoy will give him a boot menu to select them.

Ventoy is a new software application for Windows and Linux that does things a bit differently. Instead of extracting an ISO image, it allows user to place/copy the actual ISO images on the USB device so that user may boot from them directly. The program supports multiple ISO images that the user can place on a USB device and uses GRUB as the boot manager.

Users can transfer multiple ISO images to the device once the Ventoy structure has been created on the device using an installer. It is possible to place Windows and Linux images on the device to boot from them whenever the need arises. Updating of ISO images is a breeze, as well as the user simply replace an ISO image with another.

Both Legacy BIOS and UEFI are supported in the same way. 200+ ISO files are tested (List). A "Ventoy Compatible" concept is introduced by ventoy, which can help to support any ISO file.

How to use:
Installation is pretty straightforward on Windows. Simply extract the application archive and select a USB device using the device selector at the top and hit the Install button to start the process. Ventoy formats the entire disk and erase all content on it but warns about it. The application creates a FAT and an exFAT partition on the device. Once the initial installation has been done, place ISO images on the partition. Ventoy will pick these up automatically when the user boots it to provide him with a selection menu. Just select the operating system to boot and wait for the boot process to complete.

1. Insert an empty USB stick;
2. Extract and start Ventoy;
3. Select the correct drive and click to install;
4. There is a query whether the content should also be deleted and a second afterward for security;
5. If the message appears that everything has been installed correctly, the ISO can be copied directly into the new partition created in File Explorer;
6. Enjoy!

NOTE: The full path of the ISO file (directories, subdirectories, and file name) should NOT contain any spaces or non-ASCII characters.

• 100% open-source;
  • Simple to use;
  • Fast (limited only by the speed of copying ISO file);
  • Directly boot from ISO file, no extraction needed;
  • Legacy + UEFI supported in the same way;
  • UEFI Secure Boot supported (since 1.0.07+);
  • ISO files larger than 4GB supported;
  • Native boot menu style for Legacy & UEFI;
  • Most types of OS supported, 200+ iso files tested;
  • Not only boot but also complete installation process;
  • ISO files can be listed in List mode/TreeView mode Notes;
  • "Ventoy Compatible" concept;
  • Plugin Framework;
  • Readonly to USB drive during boot;
  • USB normal use unaffected;
  • Data nondestructive during version upgrade;
  • No need to update Ventoy when a new distro is released.

What is new in version 1.0.08 (Released on April 30, 2020):
  • Add F1 hotkey for Memdisk mode;
  • Add F2 hotkey for Reboot/Halt;
  • Add F3 hotkey for TreeView mode;
  • Skip directory and subdirectory enumation by put a flag file .ventoyignore;
  • Optimzation process for ubuntu/deepin/uos/kylin/Manjaro/CentOS7/Fedora;
  • Specical process for some USB drive.

System requirements:

Screenshots:

Pv0JXV.png

Pv0aHK.png

Pv0yKs.png

Pvq9Lc.png

Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to ventoy, who made and shared the tool with us!

File: ventoy-1.0.08-linux.tar.gz
01/58
MD5: 2ECA3F82A569DA7160C6F7F82BC24C1F
SHA1: 0F6C746573F385C81E531D2B4010A609912044D4
SHA256: 29FE1FBA56E9487FF1C716FECBA229B848D4C5CF20D989BB131BD1B2C0A8DF34

File: ventoy-1.0.08-windows.zip
04/60
MD5: 1D6186E4F909C98535E97EA40371B80B
SHA1: 884A1476142AA4F71924C27AA8AC0B1272AFDD82
SHA256: 88BFA11B525BB1C57ED0FCBCDD86B82553A0A3E56AE4C62EF8519D48356A73B2

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - version 1.0.08 (Size: 4.33 MB):

Last edited:

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
209.5 GB
Uploaded
14.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
wOW This is really cool. Thank you for it mate :)

manuelze

Downloaded
281.5 GB
Uploaded
304.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank You!

TooLittleToLate

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
878.1 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
BRO, this is an amazing app. This solves a ton of problems. A thousand thank you's for this one @Mirkek . WELL DONE !!!

MrSil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
321.1 GB
Uploaded
18.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
@Mirkec You're a nerve saviour! Thanx!

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 5 years
it'll be great for my work; Thanks Great Mirkec.

regninod

Downloaded
254.5 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you.

dedelire

Downloaded
7.4 GB
Uploaded
8.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks

Maliwari

Downloaded
10.6 GB
Uploaded
27.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi !
I try to use it with Windows 10, once it prompt thé list of my Iso, next it displays Black screen and stuck at that level..
Need help !

Bigly

Downloaded
90.9 GB
Uploaded
413 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I had a similar problem as Maliwari with Manjaro Linux. It hangs at the startup sequence of the installation process. I believe this isn't a fault of the program though, rather a demonstration of it's inherent limitations. I'd recommend viewing the source page for more information about this. But thank you for the post I was unaware of this program and it's open source which is always a plus.

googz

Downloaded
27.3 GB
Uploaded
174.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi !
I try to use it with Windows 10, once it prompt thé list of my Iso, next it displays Black screen and stuck at that level..
Need help !

Same here. I tested several windows 10 isos (from Nicky and original one) and none will start after I choose iso from start list. I tested even one Winpe iso and r-driveimage iso for restoring windows from backup and both started directly from the boot menu list. Hope this app will improve it in the future becouse it lokks promising and its very easy to use. Thank you even Mirkec to share this app with us.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Hi !
Need help !
I had a similar problem as Maliwari with Manjaro Linux. It hangs at the startup sequence of the installation process. I believe this isn't a fault of the program though, rather a demonstration of it's inherent limitations. I'd recommend viewing the source page for more information about this. But thank you for the post I was unaware of this program and it's open source which is always a plus.
Same here. I tested several windows 10 isos (from Nicky and original one) and none will start after I choose iso from start list. I tested even one Winpe iso and r-driveimage iso for restoring windows from backup and both started directly from the boot menu list. Hope this app will improve it in the future becouse it lokks promising and its very easy to use. Thank you even Mirkec to share this app with us.
Today I successfully install three following builds with this app: Berserker 10 LTSC Enterprise (1809), Torque 10 Enterprise (19041), and Zorin 15.2. All three installation procedure went smoothly and without any issue. It took me a few hours and I will not prove anything more! This is a reliable, fast, and next-generation app and IMHO better then RUFUS.

If you go on the official website you will see that the app has been tested on 220 different versions of Windows, Linux, VMware ESXi, Citrix XenServer, including Manjaro Linux. This app will have new updates for sure but not because as spoken above inherent limitations. LOL.

Last edited:

mkrleza

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Today I successfully install three following builds with this app: Berserker 10 LTSC Enterprise (1809), Torque 10 Enterprise (19041), and Zorin 15.2. All three installation procedure went smoothly and without any issue. It took me a few hours and I will not prove anything more! This is a reliable, fast, and next-generation app and IMHO better then RUFUS.

If you go on the official website you will see that the app has been tested on 220 different versions of Windows, Linux, VMware ESXi, Citrix XenServer, including Manjaro Linux. This app will have new updates for sure but not because as spoken above inherent limitations. LOL.
I haven't read the whole thread (at work now) but I've had issues because I was lazy and started copying 7-8 Win OS'es, Linux distros, Hiren boot, mini tool partition wiz and memtest32 all at once... It didn't work. One by one - it works!

MniawY

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @Mirkec :inlove:

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 5 years
I haven't read the whole thread (at work now) but I've had issues because I was lazy and started copying 7-8 Win OS'es, Linux distros, Hiren boot, mini tool partition wiz and memtest32 all at once... It didn't work. One by one - it works!
mostly, i think it has problems with x86 builds. the 64bit works smootly

mkrleza

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count