Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Uploading and start seeding with qBittorent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Hello my friends.
I need your help with a problem i faced.
I use uTorrent many years and 4 days before i decided to try qBittorent as torrent client.
The problem is that when i create the torrent and i post the thread i see only this tracker " " and not this " " as it should be.
The result? I deleted 4 threads because the torrent could not start seeding. I believe it must be something with the settings of qBittorent. If any uploader is using qBittorent any help will be appreciated.
I use uTorrent again to upload and seed.

kevinpeter

Banned
Downloaded
873.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Do Not Use The Web Edition. Use The Normal Classic Edition. It Works For Me.

Regards

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
What do you mean Web and Normal? I downloaded from the original site. I don't know the other edition never heard of it.

Can you PM me a link of the Normal Classic? I don't see it in Google.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Can you PM me a link of the Normal Classic? I don't see it in Google.

I think he means this one

How to enable the qBittorrent Web UI

Code:
https://github.com/lgallard/qBittorrent-Controller/wiki/How-to-enable-the-qBittorrent-Web-UI

kevinpeter

Banned
Downloaded
873.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Jimmy
I hope you have resolved that from Jerry's.

*TheBeast*

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
947.2 MB
Uploaded
149.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Not sure if this Helps Maybe you have it Solved,

The URL that you posted is your Private Tracker Key That is what Links the Torrent to you TeamOS Account so that Torrent Client and Tracker Can Communicate and link your Upload/Download to your specific Account. I Hope you Edited the key to Hide your Real One because anyone could potentially use your key >> which would Link whatever they download/upload to your account. You are likely Doing one of the steps Incorrectly it's possible the steps may be slightly different between the programs ,

It has been awhile since i have Shared anything but i believe for qbittorent when making a Private Torrent you need to >
Enable the following options: "Private torrent", "Start seeding immediately" and "Optimize alignment". <?
when you post the thread on Teamos and Upload the Torrent to the website/tracker it injects your private key into it then you have to Download the torrent With the Key in it and Add it to the Torrent Client From what i remember it is the Website/Tracker that Injects the key into it when you make the thread and upload the torrent. But of course you have to Make the torrent correctly During the creation Process.

I Always Prefer my trusty Old Utorrent 2.2.1 LOL

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years

I think he means this one

How to enable the qBittorrent Web UI

Code:
https://github.com/lgallard/qBittorrent-Controller/wiki/How-to-enable-the-qBittorrent-Web-UI
Jimmy
I hope you have resolved that from Jerry's.
Not sure if this Helps Maybe you have it Solved,

The URL that you posted is your Private Tracker Key That is what Links the Torrent to you TeamOS Account so that Torrent Client and Tracker Can Communicate and link your Upload/Download to your specific Account. I Hope you Edited the key to Hide your Real One because anyone could potentially use your key >> which would Link whatever they download/upload to your account. You are likely Doing one of the steps Incorrectly it's possible the steps may be slightly different between the programs ,

It has been awhile since i have Shared anything but i believe for qbittorent when making a Private Torrent you need to >
Enable the following options: "Private torrent", "Start seeding immediately" and "Optimize alignment". <?
when you post the thread on Teamos and Upload the Torrent to the website/tracker it injects your private key into it then you have to Download the torrent With the Key in it and Add it to the Torrent Client From what i remember it is the Website/Tracker that Injects the key into it when you make the thread and upload the torrent. But of course you have to Make the torrent correctly During the creation Process.

I Always Prefer my trusty Old Utorrent 2.2.1 LOL
Thank you for the help my friends i will try again with what Jerry_Xristos suggests as for the options *TheBeast* mentions they are already enabled.
I will try once again to upload or i will continue with uTorrent as always.
Moderators leave the thread open for a couple of hours and i will tell you to close it.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
what i do is i wait for a leecher to connect then force recheck, then it starts immediately, otherwise i have to wait for the first 30 min for reannounce

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
what i do is i wait for a leecher to connect then force recheck, then it starts immediately, otherwise i have to wait for the first 30 min for reannounce
I cannot wait for a leecher or 30 minutets seeding must start immidietly.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I enabled the Web UI as suggested and i will check again with my next upload. You know what will happen... One more thread will be gone :giggle::giggle::giggle: Thank you again.
Moderators if you hear me you can close the thread.

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years