Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Updating Software Generally

Status
Not open for further replies.

BettyBear

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello,

I wonder,

With software such as Antivirus, Anti Malware, even Design software such as substance I want to know the following...

Some install guides say block with Firewall so that obviously tells me never to update.

Some are softwares such as Antivirus where you might assume once "registered" they would need virus definitions in order to function properly.
--

Is the rule never to update any due to their nature or is it more of a case-by-case basis depending on the purpose of the software.

To be clear I have never updated anything. Yet thought any anti-virus/malware would become out of date pretty fast without the option to download updates surely?

Thanks for your time and educating me!

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I wonder too if everytime you wonder are you going to charge a Thread for every this and that.. Im not being rude but really..
Mostly you have answered yourself here so in the meantime since we arent running a 24/7 school kindly do some googling
and reading and research.. Please.. Over and out.. Do not reply.. Do not report.. Just kindly take my advise.. Thanks..

PS: Updating Security is important.. You should know that.. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.