Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Unregistered Torrent Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excelsior

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
hey
I am new here
and i just started to download this torrent

But in the tracker status in my utorrent , it is showing as unregistered torrent pass

What does it men?

I would appreciate if anyone could help me out

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
You need to delete the torrent and all data from your client and re-download the torrent again and start it. The error is because of the fact that your passkey is not recognized by the tracker.

In case you are using a public tracker to download the torrent, then in that case there is a possibility of the passkey being changed by the user who uploaded it to the public tracker.

Good Luck

CuddleBear

Downloaded
39.2 GB
Uploaded
61.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
what if you are using a seedbox tho? trying to re-announce it here and have tried re-adding the torrent. but sadly it does not work for me. same file aswell.

Eng.Joe392

Forum Builder
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
598.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
20 (19)
Member for 9 years
@Excelsior its stated clearly how to upload a torrent and if you look at these pictures here,they are clear and there is is showing unregistered torrent pass,so if you had followed it well,you could not post this,but kindly read this again buddy

CuddleBear

Downloaded
39.2 GB
Uploaded
61.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@Excelsior its stated clearly how to upload a torrent and if you look at these pictures here,they are clear and there is is showing unregistered torrent pass,so if you had followed it well,you could not post this,but kindly read this again buddy

@Eng.Joe392 both the OP and me never said anything about uploading anything. we are trying to download the torrent in question (have tried with 4 different torrent clients and my seedbox myself with no luck)

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Okay. Here i am to solve the issue....... @Bum Soo - @Eng.Joe392 - @CuddleBear - @Excelsior

Usual Cause:
-The post/thread for that release might have been deleted so the torrent for it is most likely no longer registered.
-Something wrong with your Passkey to detect torrent. and it leads when you're seeding. for downloading it's not possible. (We haven't heard that issue by users when they are downloading)

Q. What is Unregistered Torrent?
A
: Unregistered Torrent means a torrent not registered approved yet. (it's not possible you may found unapproved torrent anywhere) 2nd reason johnyy already mentioned here, author banned, deleted. 3rd reason, A torrent removed by author and site still indexed that torrent. A torrent deleted by author and re-uploaded again but you have previous .torrent file. A torrent uploaded here but uploader did not registered tracker. another thing if you see ''unregistered tracker'' alert under tracker status then it also apply under these reasons i mentioned here.

About This Torrent:
You've downloaded this torrent at Tuesday earlier? Suddenly Our Site Tracker was down between Monday morning to Tuesday Night. so I'm sure that was the reason you weren't able to download this torrent.
Kindly try downloading it now and it will surely start. Make sure your torrent client config with firewall & internet connection.

About Torrent Client: We recommend utorrent to start downloading/uploading with us. so kindly use utorrent to get better results and stability. You may read how to Config utorrent settings and few other things to stay connected with torrenting world:

Anyway, i don't think i left anything to explain here, Kindly do proper read and understand. Thanks! Hit like because this post deserve your like.

Topic Locked & Marked As Completed. Moved To Solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.