Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials [udemy] VMware vSphere Networking Crash Course

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
[udemy] VMware vSphere Networking Crash Course
Qk377d.jpg

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre:
eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 36 lectures (3h 22m) | Size: 842.2 MB

Learn how to configure VSS/VDS in vSphere/vCenter 7.0+
from scratch! VCP 2021

What you'll learn
How the VSS and VDS work in vSphere 7.0+
How to configure both VSS and VDS from scratch
Understand how traffic flows between Port Groups
Learn how to mirror packets from individual Virtual Machines, as well as configure advanced policies
How to migrate from VSS to VDS with little to no downtime

Requirements
Basic understanding of vSphere/vCenter recommended (but not required)

Need to learn about vSphere networking, but don't want to read documentation all day? I can help!

A lot of people learn about vSphere, but most forget to learn about the virtual switches - Virtual Standard Switch, and the Virtual Distributed Switch (VSS and VDS). Whether you're setting up a lab at home, or you're trying to manage a production vSphere environment, this course will prepare you! I take a different approach than most courses, often starting with a slide or two, and then diving lab demonstrations.

Here's what some of my 7,000+ students are saying about my VMware courses

"One of the Best courses I took on Udemy"

"The course is amazing, I followed everything step-by-step in my home lab and everything worked like magic"

My name is Mike, and people know me as the VMware (and NSX) guy. I’ve got years of experience with both Cisco and VMware technologies, including two CCIE certifications, and most importantly, I have struggled through learning this stuff - so I know exactly how to make you a pro! I have taught this same curriculum to many students around the world, and I've now created this course based on that curriculum just for Udemy!

In this course we'll start with the basics of VSS vs. VDS, talk about how to implement them, and most importantly - actually configure both virtual switches! We'll modify uplinks, set load balancing methods, and even configure Network I/O Control for system traffic (such as vMotion), as well as individual Virtual Machines.

Who this course is for
Anyone wanting to understand how to configure networking in a vSphere environment

QkpCve.jpg

QkpW0U.jpg

QkplpR.jpg

QkpErq.jpg

QkpbCn.jpg

QkpnuQ.jpg

QkppwW.jpg

Qkp35h.jpg

QkpRAr.jpg

Qkps3o.jpg

QkpSij.jpg

Qkp5vH.jpg