Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials [udemy] Learn Python from a University Professor

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
[udemy] Learn Python from a University Professor
QBK1kW.jpg

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre:
eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 38 lectures (9h 3m) | Size: 9.8 GB

Prof. Rafael Ubal brings his methods and tools
from his 10+ years of experience teaching in prestigious universities

What you'll learn
Write simple Python programs that read from the keyboard and write text into a console
Write more complex programs with conditional execution and repetition structures
Improve code reusability through the use of functions and recursion
Improve code efficiency through the choice of ppropriate data structures (tuples, lists, dictionaries)
Apply the principles of object-oriented programming

Requirements
This course requires no background or programming experience.
It is an interactive, hands-on, and self-contained course.

a high school student ahead of the game, a college student in search of additional support, a recent graduate preparing for a technical interview, an active professional seeking to expand your skill set, or just an amateur techie, this course is your ideal first exposure to the world of Python programming.

In this course, I’ve selected the most relevant topics to quickly get you started with Python. We’ll start with the basics: interaction with the user, arithmetic computations, conditional execution, loops, and functions. And we’ll also delve into more advanced topics: lists, tuples, dictionaries, file operations, and object-oriented programming. But most importantly: I’ll help you develop a programmer mindset by training your algorithmic thinking – an essential still that will help you quickly learn new programming languages in the future if you need to.

In most lessons of this course, I’ll be proposing interactive programming exercises, where I’ll ask you to pause the video and work on it, as I later guide through a step-by-step solution. You’ll work with a web-based code editor, where you’ll be able to write and test your programs, without installing any third-party software in your system; all you need is your web browser.

Who this course is for
Beginner tech enthusiasts curious about the world of computer programming

QBKUMe.jpg

QBKZSA.jpg

QBK7xR.jpg

QBKxNU.jpg

QBK2Pn.jpg

QBKAhq.jpg

QBKBlQ.jpg

QBKKIW.jpg

QBKggh.jpg

QBKkmr.jpg