Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials [udemy] HTML5 and CSS3: Craft your own websites (with 4 projects)

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
[udemy] HTML5 and CSS3: Craft Your Own Websites (with 4 projects)
QKhZZM.jpg

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz | Duration: 154 lectures • 9h 22m
Genre:
eLearning | Language: English | Size: 6.96 GB

Learn HTML and CSS from zero, without need any prior knowledge,
to create your responsive websites

What you'll learn
Structure web pages with HTML
Style web pages with CSS
How to create complete websites from scratch
How to build responsive websites

Requirements
No programming experience needed, you learn all you need here =)

In this course you're going to learn everything you need to know to build responsive web sites with HTML and CSS.

You will have a mix of theory and practice, to know the concepts of the techniques and also apply them in real situations.

After the 4 projects of this course you are ready to create every website you want, and also adapt them to all the devices and sizes of screen, using responsivity.

Some of the concepts that are present in this course are

- HTML5;

- CSS3;

- Flexbox;

- Semantic HTML;

- Responsivity;

- Real projects and exercises to practice;

- And much more...

You don't need any previous contact with HTML or CSS, I am going to teach you from the very beginning, not only the languages but the tools that you need as a developer are also covered in this course.

It is important to mention that all the subjects are explained in different aspects, so you will internalize this knowledge, to be ready to apply everything in your career or personal projects.

The projects of this course were built thinking in your progression and also to apply all the HTML elements and CSS rules you will learn, so we are going to start slow and in the end we will be building real websites and also clone a famous website.

If this is what you are searching for, I'm waiting for you in the classes to write code together! =)

Who this course is for
Beginner developers
Who want to learn HTML and CSS
Who want to build sites
Instructor

QKhvdv.jpg

QKhUad.jpg

QKh7tE.jpg

QKhzo9.jpg

QKh2Vt.jpg

QKhA18.jpg

QKhK2J.jpg

QKhOeD.jpg

QKhgpg.jpg

QKhoZ5.jpg

QKhudm.jpg

QKh8CA.jpg

QKhfaR.jpg

QKhToe.jpg

QKhdwU.jpg

QKh01n.jpg

QKhGAq.jpg

QKhMiQ.jpg

QKhYpW.jpg

QKhivh.jpg

QKhcdr.jpg

QKhLCj.jpg

QKhmro.jpg

QKhVoH.jpg

QKhwwV.jpg

QKhD5K.jpg

QKhjAs.jpg

QKhlic.jpg

Download

UsersDrive

ClicknUpload

MVidoo

UptoBox

RavenStryker

Downloaded
68.7 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello! I just finished downloading all of these from the 'MVidoo' link and wanted to let you know that many of the packs are broken, missing files and have a bunch of other random stuff in it. Out of all 4 parts, part 1 seemed to be the most put together while the rest kept giving errors like below. I'm not sure if this is on your part, or the hosting company for corrupting the pack or what. But figured you should be aware.

q2S8mMl.png

F1uCXGm.png

4GtSkGB.png

There are also lots of duplicate files and many empty folders as shown below. Seems like things weren't properly separated or split when packed into 4 different zips. Causing a lot of additional bloat and renaming and work for the downloader of having to removing hundreds of extra files manually. :( This looked promising, but after downloading and extracting it all, I don't think it's worth the time to clean all this up.
WuXSytN.png

EG5PFGF.png

3Dkrlvp.png

Myjww8G.png

There also only seems to be 3 projects and not 4.
qbxB9lS.png

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
@Xicynx

Hello! I Just finished downloading from Uptobox and everything seems to be fine on my side
(No Errors or damaged/duplicate files)
Here watch this video

Maybe you try to re-download from another file host (Uptobox, UsersDrive or ClicknUpload)
and use WinRAR "latest version" when you extract the files.

...and YES, the last project "Instagram Home Clone" is missing, but this from the original source which I shared this course from. ;)

RavenStryker

Downloaded
68.7 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I think it was because I wasn't using WinRAR and instead was using 7z to unzip stuff, so instead of it treating everything as a large multi-part package, it was treating them as individual incomplete extracts. Thanks!

wnc19

Downloaded
49.2 GB
Uploaded
68.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for this very useful share!

zidaniel

Downloaded
421.5 GB
Uploaded
237.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
sir all links are dead