Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent UCS 5.0-1

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
UCS 5.0-1 - Uninvention Corporate Server

PyAXQt.png

Server software for easy-to-use IT operations​

Univention Corporate Server (UCS) is the innovative basis for the cost-efficient operation and easy administration of server applications and entire IT infrastructures. UCS is optimally suited to the management of distributed heterogeneous and virtualized IT environments, regardless of whether you employ Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X or Linux systems.

The integrated identity and infrastructure management system makes it easy to administrate applications, users, and resources. Server and desktop solutions can be administrated centrally and across different locations and platforms via an easy-to-use web interface.

Thanks to its standardized interfaces, UCS can be integrated easily into existing environments. The integrated App Center offers a multitude of enterprise solutions, which can be run or operated virtually with just a few clicks. Extensive Active Directory functions allow integration in Microsoft Windows environments or their replacement.

On the way to perfection.

The first point release of UCS 5.0 brings further important features and tops off the major release from May. The announced Light Theme is now available as an alternative for the user interface. There were improvements in the UCS Portal and App Center, and a number of other apps are now also available for UCS 5.0.

UCS 5 design in Light Theme​

With the release of UCS 5.0, we already announced a Light Theme as an alternative to the Dark Theme configured by default and released it as an errata update in mid-September. Administrators can enable the Light Theme globally for all users on a UCS system via UCR variable. Details and help for switching the theme for the UCS web interface can be found in the UCS manual.

PyAYJz.png

UCS Portal improvements​

PyAEsm.png

We have implemented a whole range of improvements for the UCS Portal in the last few months. I would particularly like to highlight the improvements for accessibility. The portal can now also be operated and edited entirely using a keyboard.
For more individualization and usability, portal users can arrange their tiles individually themselves. And UCS administrators can now also assign certain tiles to user groups, so that only users who are in the corresponding user group will see the tile.
Many improvements happened at the detail level, for example:
  • Improved layout behaviour when using the portal on mobile devices
  • Customization of the cookie banner to the portal layout
  • New handling for text translations of tiles
  • Improved performance for drag-and-drop actions on tiles

App Center: Handling App Settings​

For app developers, there have been some improvements in the App Center. I would like to highlight the App Settings area. Apps can request configuration settings from administrators via App Settings, which are passed to the app.

There was an issue with the timing of evaluating App Settings and passing it to the app. To work around it, containerized apps often reinitialized their containers during installation. With the improvement in the App Center, this is no longer necessary.

User accounts: Time-controlled activation​

Administrators can specify an activation date when creating a new user account. User accounts with an activation date in the future are deactivated after creation and are only activated on this date. Thus, user accounts can be created in advance and UCS automatically takes care of the staggered activation.

User creation wizard​

For the creation of users, there is a wizard in UCS that asks for all the required information.
Administrators can specify additional attributes as required for a user account in addition to those already required, such as last name, user name, and password, for example, the e-mail address.
As soon as additional attributes are defined, they are now also displayed in the UCS 5.0-1 wizard when users are created. This guarantees that administrators can also assign customized values for these attributes and not only the default values are used.

Apps for UCS 5.0: More apps available from UCS 4.4​

Since the release of UCS 5.0, more apps have been added, which are already available for UCS 4.4.
  • Let’s Encrypt
  • OX App Suite
  • opsi
  • Rocket.Chat
  • OpenID Connect Provider
  • Relution
  • m23

Release Notes​

The complete list of all improvements and bug fixes for UCS 5.0-1
HTTP:
https://docs.software-univention.de/release-notes-5.0-1-en.html

coollogo_com-7466665.png

PyAMlc.png

coollogo_com-32439149.png

Torrent
After-Effects-Arrow-46.gif

Last edited:
  • UCS 5.0-1.torrent
  • (35.9 KB, 111, Size: 913 MB, Seeders: 2, Leechers: 0, Completed: 92)
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.1.7
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    26a2c5f163fad3413b340c074d4a5285bc0403d1
  • Loading…

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,589 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
It will be direct ..OR?

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
It will be direct ..OR?
Sorry, did not quite get your question.

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,589 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Sorry, did not quite get your question.
Just asking.... Do You have plan to add direct link too...as You Always do!?

Last edited:

Cagetestereapp

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
450.6 GB
Uploaded
8.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It can be run like all other Linux from USB without installation just to test it?

Thank You for sharing,much appreciated.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Just asking.... Do You have plan to add direct link too...as You Always do!?
Yup, I will add. However, will prolly do it tomorrow. My internet is weak today, and I already had 3 disconnections while downloading. Hence, do not wish to take any chances today. I have 2 more distros to share with here, so will do it tomorrow itself.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
It can be run like all other Linux from USB without installation just to test it?

Thank You for sharing,much appreciated.
Ideally yes, but tbvh, I did not try this one out on my own.

Last edited:

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
414.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
oh i havent heard before, thanks for sharing sir.

malamin

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much indeed, really you saved my day. Last night I was installing Owncloud on VBOX for my brother project.
I faced some issues with the App Center when I was installing Let's Encrypt Cert.
I will try this and see what I get at the EnD. :h::h::h: