Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

GojoSatoru

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I have seeded this torrent for more than 10 hours and uploaded atleast 600mb. Firstly, I seeded with qbittorrent for 3.5 hours and uploaded 490mb, than I uninstalled qbittorrent and started seeding with utorrent 2.2.1 for around 7 hours and uploaded 89mb. But when I check the torrent stats on teamos, it is freezed at a certain point as shown in the attached image.

QVkitD.png

QVkV1A.png

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
So???
What is the problem?
Learn to have patient
As you can see at the progress bar everyone at the moment have downloaded this torrent.
You must wait for someone to start downloading again to see your uploading status increasing.
Keep in mind that more and more members had issues with utorrent
I have changed to qbittorrent and I am happy now.
As you have can see you were better when using qbittorrent.

GojoSatoru

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
So???
What is the problem?
Learn to have patient
As you can see at the progress bar everyone at the moment have downloaded this torrent.
You must wait for someone to start downloading again to see your uploading status increasing.
Keep in mind that more and more members had issues with utorrent
I have changed to qbittorrent and I am happy now.
As you have can see you were better when using qbittorrent.
The problem is that teamos is showing I seeded for 2.8 hours while I actually seeded for more than 10 hours with the tracker working. I was using qbittorrent before but Proteus told me yesterday that utorrent 2.2.1 is better so I changed to that. The seeding time is now increasing with utorrent also, it is 3.8 hours now.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
IF your stats really are wrong then there is nothing we can do about it.
Almost always when people make this claim it is because they don't understand what is going on.

Read So You Think Your Stats Are Wrong

Nobody else has reported a problem recently so I doubt that there is a problem with the site.

I don't care if you think that your stats are wrong because it is not important. The staff have more important things to deal with.
Your ratio is well over the required value of 0.4 so you have not lost your download permissions.
There is nothing to be gained by investigating or further discussion.

Raise another question or a ticket if you ever have a real, important problem with your ratio.

I'm locking this thread so that it does not continue for ever, as these "wrong stats" threads usually do.

EDIT regarding torrent clients

I am not aware of any serious problems with any version of qBittorrent. It is popular because it works well.

utorrent 2.2.1 is also popular because it is reliable.
I wouldn't say that uTorrent 2.2.1 is better that qBittorrent. There's no real difference in performance or reliability.
When it comes to features, qBittorrent has more than uTorrent 2.2.1.

Jerry told you to use qBittorrent rather than uTorrent because there have been problems with later versions of uTorrent.
Jerry and some other members have had real problems with later uTorrent versions. I have also seen many believable reports of similar problems on many other sites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.