Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Topaz Sharpen AI 3.3.6

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years

QQeBf8.jpg

DESCRIPTION

Create tack-sharp images with no artifacts or halos.
Sharpen AI is the first sharpening and shake reduction software that can tell the difference between real detail and noise.
Create tack-sharp images even when you’re shooting handheld, at night, or with a shallow depth of field.

Three kinds of sharpening for a perfect photo
There’s nothing worse than the feeling of taking the perfect photo, rushing home, opening it up on your computer and realizing that it’s blurry at 100%.
When this happens, it’s usually caused by one of three problems: camera shake, focus issues, or general softness.
Sharpen AI includes a separate module to handle each one.

Stabilize: Natural shake reduction
Even the steadiest hands don’t compare to a tripod when it comes to image sharpness.
Unlike a tripod, though, you always have your hands with you!
Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module has been trained to reverse motion blur and make handheld images look like they were taken from a tripod.

Focus: Better focus correction
Focus correction is a notoriously difficult problem that’s easy to get wrong, but Sharpen AI’s Focus module excels at correct up to ten pixels of focus blur.
This is perfect for sharpening out-of-focus eyes or correct issues caused by incorrect in-camera focus.
Tip: use selective adjustments for best results!

Sharpen: General input sharpening
Even with no motion blur or focus issues, images generally come out of the camera soft.
Sharpen AI includes the Sharpen module that specializes in correcting small amounts of general softness without any artifacts or halos.
It’s the most natural-looking sharpening tool that you will ever use.

Powered by AI
Sharpen AI was trained with millions of images so it could learn the characteristics of detail vs. noise – and then enhance just the detail.
In some cases, it can even recover image detail.

Seamless integration
Works wherever you currently edit your photos. Use Sharpen AI either as a standalone software or as a plug-in for Topaz Studio / Photoshop / Lightroom Classic.

Fast performance
Sharpen AI is now optimized for Intel CPU and iGPUs with Intel OpenVINO™ support.
This means you can get up to 5x faster processing speeds with an Intel graphics card (6th Gen + higher)!

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Operating Sytem
Windows 10 or 11 (64 bit only)

Requires an internet connection for user authentication and AI model downloading.

Hardware Minimum Requirements

• Processor (CPU):
    Intel i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 equivalent or above (3.0 GHz and above) AVX Instructions required
  • System Memory (RAM):
    8GB (16GB and higher is recommended for improved performance)
  • Graphics Card (GPU):
    OpenGL 3.3 or higher required. Nvidia GTX 740 or AMD Radeon 5870 (higher series graphics cards recommended)
  • Dedicated Graphics Memory (VRAM):
    2 GB (6GB or more for optimum performance)
  • Display (Monitor):
    At least 1024x768

More Hardware Considerations
Some computers without a dedicated graphics card may function but errant behavior should be expected.
A sufficient dedicated graphics card with OpenGL 3.3 and at least 2 GB of VRAM is the minimum requirement
Not supported are Intel HD Graphics 4600 integrated graphics cards or lower in any configuration.

Graphics Drivers
Outdated graphics drivers may result in faulty performance.
Drivers should be kept current through the GPU manufacturer's website or provided software.
Windows driver updates are rarely current and newer drivers may be available even when Windows says you are up to date.
Topaz apps use the newest optimizations from both Nvidia and AMD whenever possible.

SCREENSHOTS

QQeA9t.jpg

QQeKXJ.jpg

QQekOg.jpg

QQeOHD.jpg

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

If you already have a version of Sharpen installed:-
* Uninstall it
* Remove any Topaz related lines from hosts file.
* Disable any firewall rules that prevent Topaz sharpen connecting to Topaz servers.

Then install Sharpen using the setup file.
Copy version.dll to C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI.

Start Sharpen and
* Enter a real, verifiable email address.
* Enter a 10 digit password.

Download size: 2.67GB

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.3.3
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    27485cf92e725fb61a0a4ffaaf54878b48190794
  • Loading…

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,589.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

Charlie_Grimes

Thank You for share this update of extraordinary program! :clap:

max007007

Downloaded
135 GB
Uploaded
686.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for sharing. Seeding

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Fabulous, thank you! Only problem is this program needs to connect to Topaz servers but the other Topaz ones have to exclude the servers via the hosts file. Just wondering how to get around this as the suite works together

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Fabulous, thank you! Only problem is this program needs to connect to Topaz servers but the other Topaz ones have to exclude the servers via the hosts file. Just wondering how to get around this as the suite works together
I was waiting for this question.

You are correct that the installation instructions for many Topaz apps include instructions for updating the host file.
I'm beginning wonder how necessary that is because I have this version of Sharpen AI working alongside Denoise AI 3.5.0.
I have no Topaz related lines in my hosts file but I do have outgoing connnections for Denoise disabled in Windows firewall.

I can't comment on other Topaz apps.
If you try any other apps then please report your findings here.

Edit:
With outgoing connections blocked in Windows firewall then Topaz Studio 2.3.1 also works alongside Sharpen 3.3.6.

Last edited:

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
If that helps I'd like to add that one can use third party firewall like the one included in Netlimiter for any and all apps that need to be blocked and leave the rest alone, so no such conflicts as the one described with the hosts file.

hexagonest

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
466.2 GB
Uploaded
39 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Surprisingly good quality tool. Thanks for this

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I was waiting for this question.

You are correct that the installation instructions for many Topaz apps include instructions for updating the host file.
I'm beginning wonder how necessary that is because I have this version of Sharpen AI working alongside Denoise AI 3.5.0.
I have no Topaz related lines in my hosts file but I do have outgoing connnections for Denoise disabled in Windows firewall.

I can't comment on other Topaz apps.
If you try any other apps then please report your findings here.

Edit:
With outgoing connections blocked in Windows firewall then Topaz Studio 2.3.1 also works alongside Sharpen 3.3.6.

Great, thanks for the reply.

I see this version has now been superceded by a full new release - V4 so think I'll wait for that and see how that installs. I appreciate the reply though

HomePod

Downloaded
928.2 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks a lot for this one. :D

Michel1960

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.4 GB
Uploaded
35.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Many thanks for this great software

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Great, thanks for the reply.

I see this version has now been superceded by a full new release - V4 so think I'll wait for that and see how that installs. I appreciate the reply though
V4.0.2 is here

The fix for this includes blocking internet access.