Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Topaz Photo AI 1.5.4 (x64) *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11421 (11421)
Member for 8 years
QdWXpM.png

2e0do.png

Sharpen, remove noise, and increase the resolution of your photos with tomorrow's technology. Topaz Photo AI supercharges your image quality so you can focus on the creative part of photography.

Focus on your creativity rather than your tools.
AI is good at some things but bad at others. It can write sentences but can’t tell a story, and it can recommend songs but can’t compose music. But most importantly for us: AI is exceptionally good at improving image quality, but bad at knowing what to do with it.

We believe that stunning photography comes from artistic vision paired with world-class tools. AI will never replicate human creativity, so it’s still your job to provide the vision. But just like a sharper lens or better camera, Topaz Photo AI empowers you to create images that just aren’t possible with yesterday’s tools.

Your photos at their very sharpest.
You won’t always be able to retake a shot when your subject is blurry. Sometimes you won’t even know until you’re reviewing your photos on your computer.

In these cases, use Topaz Photo AI to make sure your photos are as sharp as possible. Instead of artificially boosting edge contrast like traditional sharpening, the Sharpen AI module naturally reverses the root causes of blurring (camera shake, motion blur, incorrect focus) to create more natural-looking results.

Without blurring, the sharpness remains: crisp, clear detail, free from edge halos or other artifacts.

Get sharp and clear images without noise.
It's a magical feeling to see noise evaporate while sharp detail remains.

After learning from millions of images, Topaz Photo AI's Remove Noise module can effectively understand the content of your image. It can accurately determine the difference between real image detail and noise with an astonishing level of accuracy.

Not all of your images will be noisy. For those who are, Topaz Photo AI will give you the best possible results that modern technology is capable of.

File size: 684.8 MB

2eYoK.png

Q8U6FJ.png

Q8UL8t.png

2eGaV.png

See "Readme" text.

2eqtH.png

Q81HJE.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    5 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 5 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    418508b43bda79f119f358f99923c29b0517d45b
  • Loading…

DMX-1

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
81.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Does it need to download file to install? or its offline!

DMX-1

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
81.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
error while installing. it started download files that are like each more than 300mb+ and force close. help. is there any portable version or offline installer?

xpress

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
64.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for the updates.

Sorry if its asked. Are these beta/testing versions? I mean the topic for 1.5.3 created yesterday in topaz labs, but we already had 1.5.3 few days back. Now we got 1.5.4, so I got doubt.

Harry Hole

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
458.5 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Does it need to download file to install? or its offline!
Even when you download the trial version the installer downloads alot of files before its ready to use i did wonder myself when i installled an earlier version

DMX-1

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
81.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Even when you download the trial version the installer downloads alot of files before its ready to use i did wonder myself when i installled an earlier version
So any way to skip that?

Harry Hole

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
458.5 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
So any way to skip that?
That would be nice but i have no idea :( I do know its a great program and use it almost daily 😁Thank you @Mr. Spacely

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
So any way to skip that?
No

kai_29

Downloaded
162.3 GB
Uploaded
5.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for the updates.

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mr. Spacely, thanks for sharing!
Will continue to seed for you... :D

DMX-1

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
81.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
how big is the download? more than 10 gb?

endies

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
852.4 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
@Mr. Spacely Thank you for this awesome download

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Started out with Topaz AI 1.3.1.3 which worked beautifully. Liked it so much I tried updates figuring they would have extra added features and better all around. Apparently they were released to only squash bugs. And they wrecked havoc on my fuzzy compressed pictures of horses that I downloaded, with distorted wavy areas. I will keep trying the newest and latest update, hopefully one day it will be The One.

Harry Hole

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
458.5 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
how big is the download? more than 10 gb?
Looking at the installed folder gives me 1.17 GB, but that is a previous version 1.3.4

Last edited: