Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Toon Boom Harmony Premium 22 (Not Countryboy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaquita_Lula

Downloaded
40 GB
Uploaded
58 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hello! I'm an animation student and I'll be needing this animation software, but my school said they won't provide it and each student must get it on their own.

I've tried countless downloads from multiple sites and they're all the same "Countryboy" version, which is widely known for being problematic, and I'd be needing the 21 or 22 updates at least, which aren't available here.

Storyboard Pro 22 would also come in handy, but Harmony 22 is the priority.

Classes start in a few days and these have proven very much impossible to find. I'd immensely appreciate an assist here :)

PasMater

āš”OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Retired Veterans
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
871.7 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
29 (70)
Member for 10 years

Toon Boom Harmony Premium 21.1​

https://filecr.com/windows/toonboom-harmony/?id=434926681000

Vaquita_Lula

Downloaded
40 GB
Uploaded
58 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks! But unfortunately this is also the same Countryboy version. I guess I'll give it another go and report back if it works.

I recently managed to find a preactivated version on a Russian site, which doesn't require Countryboy, but after closing and relaunching it gets stuck on the validation screen (TL;DR - Having to reinstall the program every time you open it).

The idea of reinstalling after every crash is horrible, but will have to do for now. At least it lets me use it.

The problem with the Countryboy version is that, on top of not having useful instructions, it fails to install some files, making it impossible to validate.

Just by searching up that name it shows tons of people with the same issue and no replies on how to solve it.

Will keep this request as open until someone with a different working version shows up. I work on 3D too and never have to worry about finding the latest versions of Maya, ZBrush or Substance, but for 2D animators it's a lot rougher out there.

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11378 (11378)
Member for 8 years
Your school sucks. I hope you didn't pay for it. You have the best looking and no luck so far. School should provide at least a temp version for you. Good luck.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Your school sucks. I hope you didn't pay for it. You have the best looking and no luck so far. School should provide at least a temp version for you. Good luck.
I don't blame anyone. But my words were exactly what @Mr. Spacely said yet my reply was delete saying "nonsense and doesn't help the thread"

Every admin has their own opinion but if a user comment aligns with what admin thoughts are, shouldn't it be available to the view instead of deleting?

I know this is a closed forum and the admin has the final say here, but still it is a bit sad to know that i cannot voice out my opinion even more so, when the admin too says exactly the same.

Still, i don't take things to heart. And it is my fault to cross the line and to have responded to thread without actually helping the thread.

I have voiced out my opinion again, if it is against the rules, please do leave me a message so that i don't incur the wrath of the admin in the future. If it is too much for a message, just delete this message and i will know what i shouldn't do in the future.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.