Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

The Thoughts Of The One Newbie: Question No#2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I prefer to use LibreOffice in particular circumstances when I am working with .csv files, but the software often crash. Therefore, I have always been combining it with MicrosoftOffice. I am interested in uninstalling an official version of LibreOffice and reinstalling the same edition given by @WhiteDeath to prevent happens. What are you suggesting?
Can anyone clarify what the difference between the open source software downloaded from the official developer websites and same software downloaded from the TeamOS (for example and threads)? The last mentioned two for sure are an improved and tuned version of the regular types or? I have been searching for an answer, but I cannot anywhere find the specified?

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
both are great applications..yes probably libreoffice have some issues but what application dosnt have..now im not users of M.Office or L.office but from i heard both are great for doing your work..now about the vlcplayer is the free player in the planet for over 5 years and ofcorse you can almost every quality exist in the internet..ofcorse the 80% use vlc player cauze is trusted.is your choice too choose what you like or not...if something is little buggy or glitch that dosnt mean is not worth trying..

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
is this a question or a statement ???
moving this to the help section :)

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
is this a question or a statement ???
moving this to the help section :)

Please make sure you no hard feelings MR @SiteWizard. =)
TeamOS are remarkable, indeed, and I am proud to be a newbie and have the possibility to learn something from all of you!
I am just trying to agree with my thoughts by doing research! ;)

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
Nice :), i just have place it in the right section :)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I prefer to use LibreOffice in particular circumstances when I am working with .csv files, but the software often crash. Therefore, I have always been combining it with MicrosoftOffice. I am interested in uninstalling an official version of LibreOffice and reinstalling the same edition given by @WhiteDeath to prevent happens. What are you suggesting?
Can anyone clarify what the difference between the open source software downloaded from the official developer websites and same software downloaded from the TeamOS (for example and threads)? The last mentioned two for sure are an improved and tuned version of the regular types or? I have been searching for an answer, but I cannot anywhere find the specified?
OMG.. Why you make a thread for this chit chat.. I dont know where it was but I do know where its going..
This section is for HELP/REQUEST/PROBLEMS.. What you got should of been posted on the thread is short form...
Nothing you posted makes any sense what so ever.. Think About it.. Uninstall one to install the same... Insane!!!!!
Thread Complete and Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.