Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked The Last Of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

luisdorti

Downloaded
23.6 GB
Uploaded
14.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello my friends, does anyone have the last of us pc to share? Thanks in advance for everyone's attention.

great day.

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
142.9 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
this is a software site, no movie

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Both https://dodi-repacks.site/ and https://fitgirl-repacks.site/ have the game you want and I am sure other gaming sites too. Might be better to go there.

Its a game also not just a movie, which is why he asked for PC :p

Last edited:

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
142.9 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
@Cyler
....this game may contain content not appropriate for all ages....maybe they should think about it

“Players use weapons such as pistols, rifles, and crafted explosives as well as melee attacks with chokeholds, bats, and metal pipes to defend themselves from the infected and other human survivors. Players can also engage in stealth combat sequences involving a close-up camera view. Weapon and explosive attacks can result in decapitation and/or dismemberment. Scenes depict intense acts of violence, including themes of suicide and torture. During the game, a character makes sexual remarks about an adult magazine and a young character is shown drinking alcohol. Strong language is used frequently in dialogue.”

yes, it's not your problem...it's a global problem but OK

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
@Cyler
....this game may contain content not appropriate for all ages....maybe they should think about it

“Players use weapons such as pistols, rifles, and crafted explosives as well as melee attacks with chokeholds, bats, and metal pipes to defend themselves from the infected and other human survivors. Players can also engage in stealth combat sequences involving a close-up camera view. Weapon and explosive attacks can result in decapitation and/or dismemberment. Scenes depict intense acts of violence, including themes of suicide and torture. During the game, a character makes sexual remarks about an adult magazine and a young character is shown drinking alcohol. Strong language is used frequently in dialogue.”
That is not our problem tho, is it? Now let's keep comments to the point.

luisdorti

Downloaded
23.6 GB
Uploaded
14.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This, I wanted the game, I think the gameplay is cool, I understand the problems, thanks anyway, if anyone has it.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
This, I wanted the game, I think the gameplay is cool, I understand the problems, thanks anyway, if anyone has it.
both sites I posted have it. Visit there, do a search and follow their instructions

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
585.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I got it on BitChe. About two or three weeks ago. If ye seek - ye shall find.

And it was also a game before a series..

Poo.. didn't mean to double -post. Sorry. :oops:

:)

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Soon to be closed... it's quickly turning into chit chat IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.