Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Tenorshare iCareFone 8.8.1.14 Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11368 (11368)
Member for 8 years
Pt5Ri8.png

2e0do.png

iCareFone - A Real Manager of iOS Data. Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS without limitation. Backup & Restore your data selectively and instantly. Save iPhone/iPad/iPod from common iOS problems. Bring your device better performance (iOS 13 and iPhone X).

Transfer Your Files Flexibly
Enjoy music, videos and photos anytime and anywhere

iPhone/iPad/iPod
Transfer & Playback your music collection seamlessly
Keep your photos and videos and accessible on all devices
Export & Import your valuable contacts and SMS securely
Copy other files between your computer and iOS devices

Backup & Restore Your Device at Ease
Meet faster backup speed and more backup file choices. From now on, get rid of iTunes or iCloud backup.

Rescue Your Smartphone from Common iOS Troubles
Handle annoying iOS problems and device failure at home. No professional knowledge required.

Whats New:
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.

File size: 121 MB

2eYoK.png

QZdKk5.png

QZd2tD.png

QZdAag.png

2eGaV.png

Medicines.

2eqtH.png

QuJVns.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    16 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 16 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    7bd4fc9516b9e4cf4ec62fc967a6997bbc558330
  • Loading…

4petesake

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
60.6 GB
Uploaded
375.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
NOT WORTH DOWNLOADING ISSUES THAT CANT BE RESOLVED :rr::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

jinvested

Downloaded
35.1 GB
Uploaded
16 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Says network abnormal and needs to be connected to the internet try again, then you remove firewall value and says invalid code

Lancer_1nvi

Banned
Downloaded
36 GB
Uploaded
79.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I having problem i able to install but the need cd-key which i unable to find anyone have any idea where can i find it...i need to back up all my data and give my dad my phone his friend recently spoil and i decide give him my iphone 13 Pro Max and repair my Samsung Note 8 LCD and use. Any kind person help me...I came from poor family. i don wish to buy the license key

Saiarun777

Downloaded
22.7 GB
Uploaded
15.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you very much keep post ing new updates

Erwin0265

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
70.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Great to see how much help we get when we provide info for a specific problem and no-one in the know (or at least they should be in the know) bothers to reply.
Anyone else get the "Network Abnormal" message; even the website knows of the issue but like all things related to iPhone, they are quick to blame everything else - even suggesting "Install computer"; err, it's sitting right here = installed; guess they mean for us to reinstall the OS. They (should) know where they can stick that!
Guess I have to seed this crap for 3 days and look for something else.
NOTE: "Crap" is software that has installation/working issues with no available help (I could contact Tenorshare but I doubt they'd be helpful)............
Guess I'll get reported for this post but how else can you ever get anyone to notice?
I appreciate the OP and the goals of the site but free or not; it's useless if there is no solution to getting it working.
The usual things to try have been; OS restart, turn modem off/on (20 seconds later), program reinstall, checking firewall permissions (all set correctly but tried it with firewall disabled with no effect).
Any other suggestions would be appreciated
At least someone noticed,,, but couldn't help. Hello....? Anyone out there who can help? Squeak, squeak (talking quietly - we wouldn't want to upset someone...) ?....... sniff........sob.......

Last edited:

busty029

Downloaded
89.2 GB
Uploaded
43.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you for uploading Mr. spacely! Cheers as always!

plspunchme

Downloaded
27.1 GB
Uploaded
854.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Not able to activate the software abnormal network issue and invalid code.

darcdenz

Downloaded
53.1 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so so much!

Arpan kumar

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Great to see how much help we get when we provide info for a specific problem and no-one in the know (or at least they should be in the know) bothers to reply.
Anyone else get the "Network Abnormal" message; even the website knows of the issue but like all things related to iPhone, they are quick to blame everything else - even suggesting "Install computer"; err, it's sitting right here = installed; guess they mean for us to reinstall the OS. They (should) know where they can stick that!
Guess I have to seed this crap for 3 days and look for something else.
NOTE: "Crap" is software that has installation/working issues with no available help (I could contact Tenorshare but I doubt they'd be helpful) ............
Guess I'll get reported for this post but how else can you ever get anyone to notice?
I appreciate the OP and the goals of the site but free or not; it's useless if there is no solution to getting it working.
The usual things to try have been OS restart, turn modem off/on (20 seconds later), program reinstall, checking firewall permissions (all set correctly but tried it with firewall disabled with no effect).
Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
At least someone noticed but couldn't help. Hello...? Anyone out there who can help? Squeak, squeak (talking quietly - we wouldn't want to upset someone...)?....... sniff........sob.......

glazewing

Downloaded
74.3 GB
Uploaded
164.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Says network abnormal and needs to be connected to the internet try again, then you remove firewall value and says invalid code
I had the same issue. I resolved it with 'run as administrator' at each step. You may try ;)