Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Supercow

Shiminok

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
3.9 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
154 (158)
Member for 5 years
Life on the Farm in Sunny Valley was just great until the evil professor Duriarti escaped from prison! The heartless bad guy’s first act was to seize the farm and take all of its inhabitants hostage to conduct hideous experiments on them.
Supercow caught wind of his dastardly deeds. Resolute and merciless to all the evil in the world, Supercow immediately set off to help the poor residents of Sunny Valley.
Supercow is a dynamic arcade game, but much more friendly to the casual gamer than the average game in the genre. Being quite addictive, this game will keep the whole family happily occupied for several hours.
All Supercow has to do to defeat various enemies (snails, dogs, moles, crows, spiders etc.) is to jump on their heads. Bonuses can be achieved by collecting coins, gold bars and other precious items. Furthermore, super-bonuses are generously sprinkled around each level. Gather fruit, little “extra life” hearts, cartons of supermilk and first-aid kits to improve Supercow’s health. You can use other objects, such as mattresses and clouds to reach hidden treasure and collect additional bonuses.
QZrYc9.png

☠ Enjoy! ☠​

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for this beautiful share.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: That dastardly evil professor Duriarti, he will tremble in fear when
he sees me coming.... yeah right, in my dreams, tremble more in laughter and delight
at my amateur playing but, I'd still like to try this game. :)

billybob62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
399.2 GB
Uploaded
808.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for the game. Will check it out.