Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Superantispyware Professional 6.0.1264

Downloaded
403.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

qlplJ.png

SUPERAntiSpyware scans memory, registry and files for spyware infection. Using the program of found parasites can be removed or placed in quarantine. You can scan in three ways: with fast scanning, only the most common infection sites are scanned, at full - all files, and in the third mode you can independently select the scan area. The built-in scheduler will help you organize your computer scan at a specified time. In addition, the program is able to protect the start page of the browser from changes, restore the settings of Internet connections, the Desktop, Internet Explorer security level and many other parameters. To effectively combat spyware and malware, the utility automatically updates its database through the Internet.

Features:

• Fast, complete and special scanning of hard disks, registry, memory and other
• Detection and removal of spyware, adware, trojans, dialers, worms, keyloggers, etc.
• Recovering damaged Internet connections, desktop, registry, etc.
• Real-time malware blocking
• Built-in scheduler of system scan tasks at specified time
• Detailed scan logs with complete information about each pest
• Weakly loads the computer and does not conflict with already installed antivirus programs.

New in SUPERAntiSpyware 6.0:

• New interface - simplified interface for easy navigation among the most used functions, as well as support for touch screens.
• System Investigator - shows what is running on your PC in a new and convenient way. Users and technicians can use the tool to quickly determine if the files in the system are potentially malicious.
• Faster scanning speed, less impact on the system, improved program stability and extended Help menu for ease of use.
• Email notifications-Obtain the results of scheduled checks using the new notification system via e-mail.
• High contrast color scheme - easy to read (optimized for visually impaired) black theme color can be adjusted by those who prefer to use high contrast mode.
• Scanning through the context menu - checking through the context menu of the right mouse button works without running SUPERAntiSpyware, while the menu options have been cleared for minimization.

ql3JD.png

qlssm.png

Download Unzip

Install Before Must Read How To Install Guide

Enjoy :)

ql52A.png

Gillian

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
213 GB
Uploaded
356.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you
look at settings before installing as it will load different search sites

L22eew

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
27.7 GB
Uploaded
160.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hitting this issue, tried twice...

M6xHr.jpg

EDIT: Seems to have sorted it's self now
:ds:

Last edited:
Downloaded
403.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hitting this issue, tried twice...

M6xHr.jpg

EDIT: Seems to have sorted it's self now
:ds:
M6wgm.png

Now Fixed

exotic

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
163.5 GB
Uploaded
68.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@Cracksoftuploader - the file SAS601264.rar contains Win32:Malware-gen. It will open your system for Malware :-(

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
@Cracksoftuploader - the file SAS601264.rar contains Win32:Malware-gen. It will open your system for Malware :-(

could you please show us a screenshot, thank you as i found nothing

MVZ2d.png

exotic

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
163.5 GB
Uploaded
68.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
My friend@Hawkeye her is your screendump.
I can point out the infected file here:

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
@Hawkeye her is your screendump.

ok thank you

this is just detecting as an unwanted program by your antivirus, its safe and what you're experiencing is a false/positive nothing to worry about

exotic

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
163.5 GB
Uploaded
68.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
My dear friend @Hawkeye I hope you are right so let's give it a try. So far I'm running this in a W10 virtualBox. Have a nice day.

L22eew

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
27.7 GB
Uploaded
160.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
So, I have followed the install instructions, and blocked address with HOST files. When reboot PC, the Programs defaults to free program. Although it will revert back to lifetime Pro subscription when copying and paste the a key in (from the notepad file).

Any ideas?

Fixed...!
MbP1c.jpg

Last edited: