Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Suggestion about Windows "Lite"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BogdanH

Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
49.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Few years ago I downloaded here some "Windows 10 Lite" (I forgot the author) which I'm still using -it's perfect. Now I'm looking for similar "Windows 10 22H2 Lite" and I must say that I'm quite disappointed about how the meaning of "Lite" changed meanwhile.
Yes, bloatware is still more or less removed, however it's more and more replaced by "custom bloatware": fancy desktops, tasteless custom icons and logos, preinstalled 3rd party software, etc.
I can't speak for others, but what I wish, is Lite only (with auto activation eventually). I'm sure that everyone who looks after "lite", is also capable to find and install latest software that he needs (7zip, browser, etc.).

Just sharing my thoughts

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
Fair enough suggestion, but however, in my opinion, as I also do, even though they come out with fancy looking desktop wallpaper and start menu etc. I just remove it in total.
Icons are icons, that really does not affect the performance of the machine at all whether it be XP or 11. its a just a small png image not even larger than 50kb. As for the start menu, remove the app,
as for the themes, just remove aero desktop in 7 or whatever is used in 10 or 11, set it to the basic theme as well as go into your advanced settings and set everything to performance based options removing all
glossy shiny styles, therefore also making it minimal as possible. hope this helps.

Elzer

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
146.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
The difference with Windows Lite is that it severs all ties with what we come to expect from a "Windows"...if you're someone who checks email, writes essays, makes presentations, listens to music, watches Netflix, and browses TeamOS, then Windows Lite, is for you. It's a version of Windows that's trying very hard to not be Windows .... it's hard to please Slovenians, I know that from personal experience, so it's best that you choose at your own risk :giggle:

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
I am also sure that everyone can uninstall all these "custom bloatware" you are talking about, its only 5 minutes job to remove 7zip, browser and wallpapers.
Besides 7zip is a must have program from everyone.
As from the browser you need one from the moment Microsoft Edge is removed.
Still, with or without all of these "custom bloatware" its a custom Lite build.
Accept what is offered and don't complain about such things.

JohannKlaak

Banned
Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
And you cant just update your Windows 10 Lite to 22H2? Just update it and if the activation resets after update, just download KMS from here and activate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.