Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

software to monitor Realtime all my 3 usb voltage and current reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
11 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i just wanted software to know the realtime current and voltage of my usb hub i just wanted to know what is the limit to connect devices in un usb3.0 and usb2.0 can i connect 1 emergency light and a wire keyboard and one usb 3G Dongle and a wireless mouse

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
25.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Google USBDeview v3

QYxeXW.jpeg

Hope it helped.

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
11 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Google USBDeview v3

QYxeXW.jpeg

Hope it helped.
i used that sir but the main problem is that i don't know how much my individual usb can take how much load in mA I don't know my individual usb 2.0 and 3.0 rated capacity

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
25.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Then why dont you ask the right question... You asked for software to measure the port asked power.
just wanted software to know the realtime current and voltage of my usb hub

To know the max limit you don't need software.

USB 1 and 2 have 100 mA for connected devices and provide a max of 500 mA for use per port.
For USB 3 the max is 950 mA per port.
For external hubs without self-power, all hub ports share the 500 or 950 mA of the port they are connected to your PC.
If the USB hub is self powered, each port can provide the max rated power and they don't use power from the PC port (or at least they shouldn't, but my eyes have seen a lot)
Here I have to add, that this is not absolute as it depends on the quality of the hub and manufactured, so this may change from hub to hub.

Now that you know this, connect each device separately, directly to a PC USB check the individual power draw, and do the math, but in general, if the hub is powered and of decent quality, it can support all of its ports at max power.

I hope I understood you right, this time.

Last edited:

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
11 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Then why dont you ask the right question... You asked for software to measure the port asked power.

To know the max limit you don't need software.

USB 1 and 2 have 100 mA for connected devices and provide a max of 500 mA for use per port.
For USB 3 the max is 950 mA per port.
For external hubs without self-power, all hub ports share the 500 or 950 mA of the port they are connected to your PC.
If the USB hub is self powered, each port can provide the max rated power and they don't use power from the PC port (or at least they shouldn't, but my eyes have seen a lot)
Here I have to add, that this is not absolute as it depends on the quality of the hub and manufactured, so this may change from hub to hub.

Now that you know this, connect each device separately, directly to a PC USB check the individual power draw, and do the math, but in general, if the hub is powered and of decent quality, it can support all of its ports at max power.

I hope I understood you right, this time.
Thankyou sir for your help now i can understand

Status
Not open for further replies.