Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent SoftMaker Office Professional 2021 Rev S1042.1212 Portable ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,401.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Q9X2G5.jpg

P6en4V.png

SoftMaker Office is a product of SoftMaker, similar to Microsoft Office, a fast and powerful software for office work. This software is a good replacement for Microsoft Office with its capabilities, so if you have a different climate, it is not bad to test this software. As an assistant, SoftMaker Office is capable of working with documents, slides, computing and more. The company claims that the program has high speed to work with different documents, opens them quickly and changes you make are displayed quickly, it also has the ability to edit office documents and its editing performance similar to the Office suite. Is. There are four different tools in this product package:
TextMaker: Microsoft Word equivalent is a tool for editing and producing text documents.
PlanMaker: Equals Excel Office, a spreadsheet tool with various calculations, charts and functions.
Presentation: Like PowerPoint to produce engaging presentations with predefined formats and capabilities.

No need for strong systems
High speed application
Full compatibility with Office suite
Support for new Office formats
Ability to save PDF documents
Benefit from VBA scripting language
Simple and standard toolbar

P6e3UK.png

Q9XAEm.png

Q9XKPA.jpg

Q9XOfR.png

P6e4qs.png

Portable App.

P6eRbc.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    4 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 4 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    b2111324d952b430dc9228dbff65238278422c8c
  • Loading…

sillyboy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
505.7 GB
Uploaded
762.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you Jimmy needed the portable. I went to school with someone named Jimmy Collaros, last time I saw him he had a coffee shop in Toronto.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,401.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Thank you Jimmy needed the portable. I went to school with someone named Jimmy Collaros, last time I saw him he had a coffee shop in Toronto.
I am in Greece and i don't know what you say

Last edited: