Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caius

Downloaded
298.5 GB
Uploaded
778.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello
As many members have a large expertise, can I get advice on smartphone.
If my question is the wrong one, please forget.
I shall not elaborate on the 2 types/brands to replace the defect one.
Caius

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Forums like XDA will be a LOT more helpful to you. I would also advise you, not to take "opinions" under consideration, but rather read actual tests and reviews from professionals who know what they are talking about, avoiding sites tho that do "tests" that are actually paid advertisements. Opinions are often biased and come from the perspective of what each person likes or dislikes. To understand this better, if 5 people tell you that X phone is good and the other 5 tell you it's not good, what will you do? What did you actually learn? You will only be more confused. Even what I write now is an opinion but an opinion that has proven more times than not. Also keep in mind that some devices are regional and while they exist in some regions they don't in others, or they do under the same name but with often different specs so any opinion might be both right and wrong.

Read and compare specs and tests about the devices you like, and make a decision that I am sure will be good regardless of the phone you will buy cause the last few generations of phones are all very good.

Sorry to disappoint, the thread will close and I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.