Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Slow windows exlorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

florin159

Downloaded
34.4 GB
Uploaded
42.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
my problem is a little weard, but i hope someone can help me...

i run some programs on my pc (some bots) after i open mode then 30 of them, my Windows Exlorer is start to move slow, if I open more bots, it goes even slower
my usage when i open them is low, under 10% CPU and RAM memory, 0% gpu
Uploaded video in vimeo ( 523917369 )

until now, i was try to change GPU, i was remove some RAM memory and swap them, i was change SSD(m2)
i was use and try only whit WIN 10 and i was try 2 costum Win 10, some compact/lite version but whit Defenter still on
i'm not sure if is work any onother version; on my MSI website for my motherboard i can finde only drivers for WIN 10

something important to mention, is not from the bot software, because whit exacly same setings, if i run on my laptop (i7 gen8 and 32 GB ram) is not happen this

this is my pc configuration:
- MSI MAG b550m Mortar Wifi
- Ryzen 9 5900x
- 48 gb RAM
- GPU: GT 1030 (just for video outpot)

Removed Video Link

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
What does your disk activity look like?

While you are waiting for help please read the site rules.

Also seed the 6 torrents that you have downloaded in 2 days that you have been here.

florin159

Downloaded
34.4 GB
Uploaded
42.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
What does your disk activity look like?

While you are waiting for help please read the site rules.

Also seed the 6 torrents that you have downloaded in 2 days that you have been here.
My disk usage is max 15%
I forget to say someting.
I was try the normal win 10 from Microsoft website, then 2 diferent win 10, all of them in VM.
Microsoft version was have same problem even in VM, the onother 2 version (lite and compact) bouth of them was work fine...

About seed, i can't do it until i fix this, I try my best to keep much as posible, before try onother version

sejur2002

Downloaded
36.6 GB
Uploaded
127.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
You have a Trojan virus. Scan your pc with Kaspersky, Bitdefender. Good luck!

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
My disk usage is max 15%
I forget to say someting.
I was try the normal win 10 from Microsoft website, then 2 diferent win 10, all of them in VM.
Microsoft version was have same problem even in VM, the onother 2 version (lite and compact) bouth of them was work fine...

About seed, i can't do it until i fix this, I try my best to keep much as posible, before try onother version
Have you tried disabling Defender? I'm thinking that many compact OS here don't include Defender.
What happens if you run the bots in a Windows installation NOT in a VM?

florin159

Downloaded
34.4 GB
Uploaded
42.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You have a Trojan virus. Scan your pc with Kaspersky, Bitdefender. Good luck!
Is happen even in a new install

Have you tried disabling Defender? I'm thinking that many compact OS here don't include Defender.
What happens if you run the bots in a Windows installation NOT in a VM?
I will try today to disable defender. And also i will try a windows whit more things desabled/removed
Whit run the bots in a Windows installation, you mean to open it normal in windows?
Like this i want, the VM was just a test to check whats happen whit tineret tipe of win 10

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Is happen even in a new install

I will try today to disable defender. And also i will try a windows whit more things desabled/removed
Whit run the bots in a Windows installation, you mean to open it normal in windows?
Like this i want, the VM was just a test to check whats happen whit tineret tipe of win 10
Yes "normal" Windows. Just one OS on the machine running directly on the hardware. NOT in a VM and with no VM software on the machine.
We have an IT guy on the staff who will probably be along later today. He may be able to help you.
Hopefully I have asked enough questions so that he will have some information to work with.

florin159

Downloaded
34.4 GB
Uploaded
42.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Yes "normal" Windows. Just one OS on the machine running directly on the hardware. NOT in a VM and with no VM software on the machine.
We have an IT guy on the staff who will probably be along later today. He may be able to help you.
Hopefully I have asked enough questions so that he will have some information to work with.
I want so much to solve, not to have this problem that bothers me, I would be very happy to solve this problem.
I'm thinking of trying a WIN 8.1 as well

florin159

Downloaded
34.4 GB
Uploaded
42.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i don't undestand how this can be happen
after i was fine that on a costum Windows on VM is work, i was instal that windows on PC, but from that moment I did not succeed to work same good, on normal windows was work same slow but now, same thing happens every time, slow windows explorer even in VM.
i rly don't know what to do:((

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years