Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked slow speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakhru

Banned
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hey i have laptop installed windows 8.1 pro with 1tb ssd and 8gb ddr3 ram
running another windows in virtualbox i have given 2gb ram to virtualbox
but after virtualbox my windows speed like running windows 8 on 1gb ram, very slow takes some seconds to refresh or open program is that my ssd or ram issue i dont know, i have included some screenshots

HTML:
https://imgur.com/a/tuRoszl

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
Its normal when you are running virtual box, its a "heavy" software, it shrinks your memory and cpu

nakhru

Banned
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Its normal when you are running virtual box, its a "heavy" software, it shrinks your memory and cpu
but 4gb memory free, how much memory you recomended for running windows 10 in virtualbox?

and is there any option to delete a thread? not close/locked

ahmadali2020

Banned
Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
try VMware Workstation lite version

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
you're running an instance of an OS inside the virtual box application along with the OS of the computer. The hardware resources are shared, the RAM CPU power etc...
are used up by the OS in the virtual box. That's why your computer is slow to load stuff. You're using 4GB of memory just for 8.1 minimum not taking into account other
applications which might be memory hogs. You can use the minimum 2GB in virtualbox, but it will still use the host system resources if needed. (We do a minimum of 4GB
memory in VMware just for this reason, but we have the extra memory to use in the background).

M

Mr. Zsky

Bro exactly same was my case when i used virtual box but then my friend @Jerry_Xristos suggested me to use Vmware and i tried this version
and i don't know the reason but it worked super smooth (around 10 times faster). you also must try and see if it works for you...

my Laptop -
HP Laptop 15-bs180tx
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U
8Gb Ram

Gorstak

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
291.2 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
If you're only running 32 bit windows in vm, you could try an app called qemu simple boot on sordum dot org

Edit : you could google "tiny 10 B2 by NTDEV" for that vm on youtube. I think it would work well, but I haven't tried that yet.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
but 4gb memory free, how much memory you recomended for running windows 10 in virtualbox?

and is there any option to delete a thread? not close/locked
I have 8GB ram and my pc slows down when I use virtual box, but as @Alessia_Amelia said you can use the minimum 2GB in virtualbox for better result.
Or
Try VMware much better and faster for me..............
There is no option to delete/close the thread by your side only someone from the "stuff" can do that
When you find your solution just reply here to close the thread

nakhru

Banned
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
ok thanku, close the thread

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
They say an image is worth 1000 words.

chrome_svOPPF7tCd.jpg

I would suggest doing the following and those apply to any Virtual Machine Manager :
Setting your power plan to performance when running Virtual machines or anything compute-intensive.
Make sure after OS installation the drivers for the VM are also installed.
Make sure if you have dual graphic cards to switch to the powerful one in the case of using a laptop.

Those will improve the experience.

Thread closed at the request of the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.