Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Single Torrent showing downloaded 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

sshahanoor

Downloaded
22.3 GB
Uploaded
14.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have no Idea what happened. but i was download it once only on my android phone. then move data to laptop and browse that torrent data. and still seeding that torrent but when that 0.4 ratio banner showing then i was checked out my torrents section it showing 4.4 GB torrent file downloaded 13 GB. plz resolve it. (and sorry if i was posted in wrong section )
Screenshot- or

Last edited:
M

Mr. Zsky

bro numbers never lie . . .

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
From here it looks like you downloaded it on your phone and on your PC. I'm with snitin068, I believe the stats on your profile. You downloaded it and now you must seed it.
You can't prove that you didn't download it and your stats say that you did so there is nothing more to say.
Try to be more careful next time.

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Let's dig deeper a little bit

You claim you downloaded the torrent from your ANDROID phone yet when we check your stats we see:
chrome_mUiakLlz6a.jpg

Those are the stats from the specific torrent you claim you were falsely credited. Check the client? Last I checked there is no Qbit for android, apart from a controller app and a fake qbit app that is not on the play store, but that has a different version number eitherway.

chrome_E4nyHqJStp.jpg

Also note that, if you modify the torrent files (extract, delete, etc) the torrent client after the recheck can possibly consider the modified files as missing and redownload. The same can happen if you place the files for seeding in the wrong locations. In either case, it seems like it's from your side, and not ours. If it was from ours we would all notice 3x download sizes.

Please don't rush closing the threads and give a chance to the OP to respond.

sshahanoor

Downloaded
22.3 GB
Uploaded
14.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Let's dig deeper a little bit

You claim you downloaded the torrent from your ANDROID phone yet when we check your stats we see:
chrome_mUiakLlz6a.jpg

Those are the stats from the specific torrent you claim you were falsely credited. Check the client? Last I checked there is no Qbit for android, apart from a controller app and a fake qbit app that is not on the play store, but that has a different version number eitherway.

chrome_E4nyHqJStp.jpg

Also note that, if you modify the torrent files (extract, delete, etc) the torrent client after the recheck can possibly consider the modified files as missing and redownload. The same can happen if you place the files for seeding in the wrong locations. In either case, it seems like it's from your side, and not ours. If it was from ours we would all notice 3x download sizes.

Please don't rush closing the threads and give a chance to the OP to respond.
Thank You For reply. I tried UC browser (modded version) and some pro Versions apart from Playstore. I think that's Why it happened. Sorry if That was From my side. And this Torrent Downloaded I think Araound more than 36 days Ago. And that Qbit Torrent Showing because i already mentioned that Files Transferred from mobile to Laptop for seeding purpose.
Sorry again if Anything From my side.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Not a problem at all. We are all trying to get to the bottom of this. Remember, if the client doesn't find the files where it wants, it will download them again. That's most often the cause of 2x or 3x downloads. When you set the torrent to reseed (or continue seeding) from files you transferred from another source, you will see the client doing a hash check and then seed as if it was at 100%. If you don't see that, stop immediately and check what went wrong.

sshahanoor

Downloaded
22.3 GB
Uploaded
14.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Not a problem at all. We are all trying to get to the bottom of this. Remember, if the client doesn't find the files where it wants, it will download them again. That's most often the cause of 2x or 3x downloads. When you set the torrent to reseed (or continue seeding) from files you transferred from another source, you will see the client doing a hash check and then seed as if it was at 100%. If you don't see that, stop immediately and check what went wrong.
Yes Brother. Not familiar about the system and seeding downloading System of teamos. Next time I will take care of it.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Ok then, glad we figured it out. I will close this thread and if there is anything more, talk to a mod/admin to reopen :)

sshahanoor

Downloaded
22.3 GB
Uploaded
14.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Ok then, glad we figured it out. I will close this thread and if there is anything more, talk to a mod/admin to reopen :)
Yeah Sure. Close it But if possible then Decrease At least One Time Of downloaded data XD. ( LOL sorry if this is against Rule)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Wish we could. Those numbers are generated by the tracker. Only a super Admin can change.

Status
Not open for further replies.