Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Silent Install Builder 6.1.0

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years

PF6Q8r.png

P5SNXd.png

The Silent Install Builder enables you to automate Software Deployment tasks in an Enterprise environment. Create a setup package that contains one or more application installers that will be installed automatically in the background mode (silently). You can build either .exe or .msi (Windows Installer) packages for an End-user or an Network-wide deployment with GPO, SCCM, Intune and other Third-Party tools.

Silent Install Builder Features
UI Automation Scripting
Automate application installation by recording an UI automation script.
Commands execution
Execute script files: PowerShell, cmd, vbs and other commands.
Multiple installations
Create a package for unattend installation of multiple applications at once.
Detect Installer type
Auto detect command line options for most common installers.
Scripting
Use JavaScript to define install conditions, make file and registry changes.
Uninstaller
Uninstall applications by name and version conditions.

What's New
The problems of false positives have become less.
The metadata has been restored for use.
Bug fixes.

P5SnH9.png

PF6ZXj.png
PF6UKH.png

PF6xLV.png
PF6vHo.png

P5S3Kt.png

See the "Readme" text file.
System Requirements

Hardware
CPU: modern x64 or x86 processor
Memory: min 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 10 MB for installation files and sufficient disk space for package files

Operating systems
Windows 10
Windows 7
Windows Server 2008/2012/2012 R2/2016/2019

Runtimes
Silent Install Builder: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and above.
Packages: The minimal supported .NET Framework version is 2.0.50727.

Virus total for Medicines : https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/6c0d4dab04e5df89118deb0cf3913bd3b0a2412284547a094ba4cfb43a51d916

P5S4L8.png

Last edited:

mark2n

Downloaded
104.3 GB
Uploaded
815.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Download link not work. it say

Dangerous File Blocked​

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
Download link not work. it say

Dangerous File Blocked​

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.
Link updated now you download. :)

decntchetr

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
103.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I think there is a virus in the Medicines file. Sorry to say that but this is what I see after using the Medicines file. And the program is not working at all after using the Medicines .exe file.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I think there is a virus in the Medicines file. Sorry to say that but this is what I see after using the Medicines file. And the program is not working at all after using the Medicines .exe file.
Does your system meet the requirement listed in the description?
Do you have the required net framework?

decntchetr

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
103.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

See the above link, which I get from my antivirus.
Actually, the website is passed by Kasper antivirus, but the thing is, when you run the Medicines, it makes some other .exe files in your system see the attached pictures.
If you can please check in the deep, I will really appreciate it. What is my main goal, any innocent user should not get harmed from here? I apologize if I say something wrong but this is what happened with me after downloading this tool, I completely shared it with you.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years

See the above link, which I get from my antivirus.
Actually, the website is passed by Kasper antivirus, but the thing is, when you run the Medicines, it makes some other .exe files in your system see the attached pictures.
If you can please check in the deep, I will really appreciate it. What is my main goal, any innocent user should not get harmed from here? I apologize if I say something wrong but this is what happened with me after downloading this tool, I completely shared it with you.
Read these pages then decide what to do. They explain why many posts here trigger malware indications.

If you decide you want to use this app then make an exception in Kaspersky for the file that is being flagged as malware.

decntchetr

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
103.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Read these pages then decide what to do. They explain why many posts here trigger malware indications.

If you decide you want to use this app then make an exception in Kaspersky for the file that is being flagged as malware.
Thanks for your reply, Charlie.
TBH I am not going to use this tool, (i found an old version from another thread). There is some misunderstanding with the online virus scan tool OK. But what is just happened to me is that this Medicines making some other .exe files and also directories in your Temp folder which is not a good sign.

From your previous Post (
)

Yes all good, that program was working, until you click on the BUILD button to finalize the settings and then suddenly this program disappear or crash.

Thanks again for your reply, appreciate you. Have a nice time mate.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for your reply, Charlie.
TBH I am not going to use this tool, (i found an old version from another thread). There is some misunderstanding with the online virus scan tool OK. But what is just happened to me is that this Medicines making some other .exe files and also directories in your Temp folder which is not a good sign.

From your previous Post (
)

Yes all good, that program was working, until you click on the BUILD button to finalize the settings and then suddenly this program disappear or crash.

Thanks again for your reply, appreciate you. Have a nice time mate.
Thanks for the additional information. It may help others.

From what you say, I don't think that I would use it either especially as we have alternatives. I'm not saying that people should avoid this; everyone should make their own decision. For me the consequences of a corrupted sytem are not worth the risk.

Have a good Christmas.

almiwalid

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
the program close when building package ? is there any solution