Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eng.Joe392

Forum Builder
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
598.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
20 (19)
Member for 9 years
Hello long time here.
My request is.
Can we have a space where we can share nulled scripts/themes,Android & IOS codes.
tHANKS

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
No need to make any special place for that, sections already exists
Share what you want for phones at Android section
Themes at customization section
Scripts you can share them at development section

@TheMacGyver, @Mr. Spacely, @xendev
I have tag also the "Special Forces" :rock: in case they can thing something better

Eng.Joe392

Forum Builder
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
598.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
20 (19)
Member for 9 years
No need to make any special place for that, sections already exists
Share what you want for phones at Android section
Themes at customization section
Scripts you can share them at development section

@TheMacGyver, @Mr. Spacely, @xendev
I have tag also the "Special Forces" :rock: in case they can thing something better
@Jerry_Xristos just tell me that u dnt need that category or ur nt getting what I meant.

See!
Category where we can share.ie....
1. Android/IOS Source codes of particular Apps ie: Link Removed
2. Wordpress themes ie: Link Removed
3. PHP Scripts for sites ie: Link Removed

Am sorry to share these links here but I just wanted to explain it better, but if the team doesn't like it, then u can let it go Boss or you can show me the category for sharing this

Last edited by a moderator:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Outside links removed... please read our rules regarding that... also.. verified users can only post in post & share section...
You should have know this.

Eng.Joe392

Forum Builder
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
598.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
20 (19)
Member for 9 years
Outside links removed... please read our rules regarding that... also.. verified users can only post in post & share section...
You should have know this.
I know all the rules because I read them at the beginning & mastered them when I joined Nov 8, 2015the forum in but I just wanted to show the Moderator what I meant ...
Ok lets leave this
Thanks guys for all your decision

XenDev

Developer
🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
67.1 GB
Uploaded
339.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
15 (3)
Member for 5 years
I know all the rules because I read them at the beginning & mastered them when I joined Nov 8, 2015the forum in but I just wanted to show the Moderator what I meant ...
Ok lets leave this
Thanks guys for all your decision
TeamOS is mainly known for Softwares, so having scripts etc.. doesn't add much value to the community atm, we will see if we can plan something out in future. But for now we are gonna stick with what we have.

WideGlide

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
TeamOS is mainly known for Softwares, so having scripts etc.. doesn't add much value to the community atm, we will see if we can plan something out in future. But for now we are gonna stick with what we have.
Very true and it's also known as a place for the security of its offerings. That said, IMHO scripts would be a nice addition. Think of it as a software subcategory lol.

XenDev

Developer
🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
67.1 GB
Uploaded
339.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
15 (3)
Member for 5 years
Very true and it's also known as a place for the security of its offerings. That said, IMHO scripts would be a nice addition. Think of it as a software subcategory lol.
It's hard to test the security of scripts, for softwares we can scan them through antivirus, but for scripts, we can't know whether they are backdoored or not. So its going to be a bit risky aswell.

WideGlide

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
It's hard to test the security of scripts, for softwares we can scan them through antivirus, but for scripts, we can't know whether they are backdoored or not. So its going to be a bit risky aswell.
Agreed. The security aspect is a consideration and you certainly can't eliminate the risk. On the upside, this is a closed, relatively small community which appears to be reasonably close knit. I would hope that any problems would be quickly reported and dealt with. That said, hope isn't a plan and such decisions as whether to broaden the scope of product offerings are well above my paygrade here in this community.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11715 (11715)
Member for 8 years
Thread completed. The mighty @xendev has spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.