Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked RSS Feed Granularity

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejjem

Downloaded
75.1 GB
Uploaded
247.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi, is there some kind of granularity on the RSS feed possible to only get actually new posts? From here -> , I'm getting lots of old threads as feed items, and I mean old, like threads from 2014, because people decided to reply with thanks on the thread thus reviving the thread and it being marked as new item in the RSS feed...

I'm having a hard time keeping up with the TeamOS feed at an average of 30-35 posts per day ... leave the feed unchecked for a few days and you get back to hundreds of posts - many of which are "noise" for me because they are old threads... Am I missing something or can the site be enhanced,pls!! ... I'm sure some of the others use RSS feed too in here? Tks!!

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
check your profile in upper right corner, go down to preferences tab and see this pic below... I think this will work for you

dejjem

Downloaded
75.1 GB
Uploaded
247.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
check your profile in upper right corner, go down to preferences tab and see this pic below... I think this will work for you
Worked like a charm !! Thank You :)

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
Worked like a charm !! Thank You :)
hey there, its a pleasure friend. make sure to give me a one up vote for the solution. thanks

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
appreciated thanks, have a good day