Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct [Retail/Portable] RegexBuddy PRO - v4.13.0 + v4.12.0 - ✨ TeamOS / goswami99 ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
QOpJCJ.png

RegexBuddy by Just Great Software is your perfect companion for working with regular expressions. Easily create regular expressions that match exactly what you want. Clearly understand complex regexes written by others. Quickly test any regex on sample strings and files, preventing mistakes on actual data. Debug without guesswork by stepping through the actual matching process. Use the regex with source code snippets automatically adjusted to the particulars of your programming language. Collect and document libraries of regular expressions for future reuse. GREP (search-and-replace) through files and folders. Integrate RegexBuddy with your favorite searching and editing tools for instant access.

I have included 2 versions - 4.13.0 & 4.12.0
4.13.0, although being more recent, flags some engines on VirusTotal. 4.12.0 triggers nothing.
I have tested both versions on a VPS and they both work, and I didn't notice any suspicious services or files on using any of them.

Still, use the one you're comfortable with. I've also added 4.12.0 if you think it's "safer" and wish to use it :)

Created for friend @kVertix regarding https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/185595/
QKmt4A.png
  • Learn Regex Syntax
  • Regex Tree and Regex Building Blocks
  • Regex Tester and Debugger
  • Compare and Convert Regular Expressions Between Different Flavors
  • Develop Efficient Software Quickly with Instant Code Snippets
  • Have Your Own RegexBuddy Library
  • Search and Replace through Files and Folders
  • Integrate with Your Favorite Software
  • Convert recorded or imported audio in the sequencer into REX loops for further sound manipulation
QKmW7R.png

• Supported OS: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 7
  • RAM: 2 GB
  • Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB

QKmbqe.png

QOpyug.png

QO39w5.png

QO3P5m.png

QKmEbU.png

Run the exe for the specific version (it's pre-activated)
QKmNyn.png

v4.12.0 -
JqwLrHG.png

v4.13.0 -
ud6BbE2.png

QKmp8q.png

v4.13.0 -

v4.12.0 -

Last edited:

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
PS if somebody is downloading please let me know if the upload sites are difficult to download from or if they're fine :)

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
nice share! I'll definitely try this on my free time. thanks for sharing!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
PS if somebody is downloading please let me know if the upload sites are difficult to download from or if they're fine :)
With uBlock Origin running, I downloaded from all the sites.
I don't know what problems there would have been without an adblocker.
Some of the sites were less convenient than most of our recommended sites, with more button presses needed and captchas to negotiate.

The uploading guide is here

It lists these preferred hosting sites.
1). Mega.nz >>
2). MediaFire >>
3). Bayfiles >>
4). Google Drive >>
5). Anonfiles >>

You didn't use any of them.
These sites are preferred because, from experience, we know that they are usually reliable.
You asked if your chosen sites were any good. If you had not tested them thoroughly then you shouldn't have used them.
We really don't want people causing problems by experimenting with new hosting sites on the TeamOS web site.

We allow staff and members with Uploader rank to choose their own hosting sites, as long as their chosen sites don't cause problems.
Everyone else is expected to use the preferred sites.
You do not have Uploader rank so next time please use the sites listed above.

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
You asked if your chosen sites were any good. If you had not tested them thoroughly then you shouldn't have used them.
We really don't want people causing problems by experimenting with new hosting sites on the TeamOS web site.
It's not that I didn't test them, I use an adblocker too and downloaded files from these upload sites before, but wanted to know if putting say a drive or mega link would be more convenient for users (I actually spent quite a while filtering out PPD sites by storage space, ads or any speed restrictions)

We allow staff and members with Uploader rank to choose their own hosting sites, as long as their chosen sites don't cause problems.
Everyone else is expected to use the preferred sites.
You do not have Uploader rank so next time please use the sites listed above.
Ah, I assumed from the thread VMs would be allowed to use other sites too, I'll stick to using the preferred sites

I posted these links after seeing this, wanted to see if the earning is somewhat significant :p
QO3Vqt.png

Thanks for your reply :)

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
It's not that I didn't test them, I use an adblocker too and downloaded files from these upload sites before, but wanted to know if putting say a drive or mega link would be more convenient for users (I actually spent quite a while filtering out PPD sites by storage space, ads or any speed restrictions)

Ah, I assumed from the thread VMs would be allowed to use other sites too, I'll stick to using the preferred sites

I posted these links after seeing this, wanted to see if the earning is somewhat significant :p
QO3Vqt.png

Thanks for your reply :)
Thanks for your understanding and your quick reply.

In the past people, generally new site members, have used some really troublesome sites and we wanted to put a stop to that.
Our intention was that trusted uploaders with a proven track record would be able to use sites of their own choice.
It's not a good idea to let unproven uploaders experiment on us.

I agree that you did follow the upload guide as it was written. If you look at the upload guide again you will see that I have already changed it to say
" so staff and members with Uploader or Power User rank can use other hosting sites. Everyone else must use the preferred sites."
I was probably doing it as you were writing your reply.
Hopefully the new wording better reflects what the senior staff had in mind,

I'm open to suggestions for new approved sites from anyone. But it's up to you to convince me that they're going to be good for the members who will be downloading from them.
If you want to start a discussion on this topic then PM me.

If you continue making good upload posts then you'll soon be elligible for Uploader rank. Then you will have the freedom to deviate from the guidelines and I'll only be on your back if you mess up. ;)

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for your understanding and your quick reply.

In the past people, generally new site members, have used some really troublesome sites and we wanted to put a stop to that.
Our intention was that trusted uploaders with a proven track record would be able to use sites of their own choice.
It's not a good idea to let unproven uploaders experiment on us.

I agree that you did follow the upload guide as it was written. If you look at the upload guide again you will see that I have already changed it to say
" so staff and members with Uploader or Power User rank can use other hosting sites. Everyone else must use the preferred sites."
I was probably doing it as you were writing your reply.
Hopefully the new wording better reflects what the senior staff had in mind,

I'm open to suggestions for new approved sites from anyone. But it's up to you to convince me that they're going to be good for the members who will be downloading from them.
If you want to start a discussion on this topic then PM me.

If you continue making good upload posts then you'll soon be elligible for Uploader rank. Then you will have the freedom to deviate from the guidelines and I'll only be on your back if you mess up. ;)
I understand the system and believe that it's beneficial to weed out bad actors

Thanks for editing the guide thread. The preferred hosting site list is good and big enough, the sites I've mentioned might not be as straightforward as some of the ones in that list for someone without an adblocker

kVertix

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
779.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
The v4.12 is a retail full version installer and works without issues.
The v4.13 is a portable executable, works fine, but has slight delay on startup, maybe due to it being portable and/or because of using custom self-defense.

The v4.13 is protected with a custom VMProtect which triggers red flags in VT, currently 41 flags out of 71 scanners (EXE's hash: 66b4e63b4e4609cb7b491a9c42654d4a9a2ebe5bb521e159b2b14d3da36a0d02). AVs are lazy and can't scan beyond such protection so they just scream uselessly when they see such a protector.
There's are 2 possibilities: either the provider simply protected his special work, or there may be some conditional, may even be date-time related, trojan hidden by the custom VMProtect. Although VT's sandbox analyzers did not flag the exe's behavior, but, it may even be a newer variant of custom VMProtect that current automated forensics technology cannot break.

It's up to downloaders to monitor v4.13's behavior. Currently v4.13 does not do anything harmful on my PC, I have not observed any malicious activity.

Thank you goswami!

Loveena

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
12.6 GB
Uploaded
8.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you @goswami99 ,
Hope you will soon upload the latest versions of RegexMagic and PowerGrep too.

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
Thank you @goswami99 ,
Hope you will soon upload the latest versions of RegexMagic and PowerGrep too.
I will keep an eye out :)

Edit: oh god, I just looked at the UI for powergrep... too much happening in a little window (pic below) :p

Edit 2: Here's RegexMagic - https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/retail-portable-regexmagic-v2-8-0-preactivated.185711/
I found an older but still functional version of PowerGrep, will look for a newer version if not will share that one

Edit 3: Latest version of PowerGREP I could find - https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/retail-portable-powergrep-v4-6-2-preactivated.185780/
Software hunting is an exciting sport :p

QO4RYd.png

Last edited:

esonec

Downloaded
49.2 GB
Uploaded
35.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Download links do not work. Can you fix please?

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
256 (264)
Member for 7 years