Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Reques Anti DDOS Software :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

garinggo

Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
9.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
May i know if team os has an anti ddos software coz i really need it thank u

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
There are quite a few different ones, maybe you should google to see which one you want, then come back and check if we have it.

fantom

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
... also look specification of Your modem/router... Maybe You already have one...just need to turn in on..

Last edited:

garinggo

Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
9.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
There are quite a few different ones, maybe you should google to see which one you want, then come back and check if we have it.
any software that can help and can protect my VPS. because they are attacking my server.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
DDOS mitigation requires a lot of networking and server knowledge and it's not just a "software to run on a VPS" solution. If it was that simple, we would not have DDOS attacks around the world in the 1st place.

As such, there is no software to protect you from DDOS, and that is why it's only provided as a service from very large providers like Cloudflare or AWS, etc. that have the infrastructure to combat such situations. Your best bet is to talk to your VPS provider and work on a solution or to a network engineer, that you can find on dedicated networking/server sites and see the advice they will offer you.

Since there is nothing else to add to this, the thread will close to avoid pointless chit/chat and I hope you find a solution to your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.