Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked {Req:} Network Engineer's Toolset - SolarWinds - Price $1500.00 USD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devup

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
406.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Engineer's Toolset - SolarWinds - Price $1500.00 USD!!!
Over 60 great tools to help network engineers troubleshoot issues before users are affected. If you are a Network Engineer, Windows Admin or just a techi-job or ethical hacker, these are arguably the best tools for network analysis out there. This is ONE BIG BAD PACKAGE.

I'm interviewing for a Network job and it would be nice if this came around :) THANK YOU!

Included Tools::

WorkspaceStudio.exe // Watch-It.exe // WAN-Killer.exe // WakeOnLAN.exe // TrapReceiver.exe // TrapEditor.exe // TRACEROUTE.exe // ToolsetLogAdjuster.exe // ToolsetLaunchpad.exe // ToolsetIntegrationTray.exe // TFTPServer.exe // TestAlerts.exe // SystemMibEditor.exe // SysLog-Server.exe // SWToolsetDiagnostics.exe // SWSPMCmd.exe // SWShortcutRepair.exe // SWRouteViewer.exe // SWMACFinder.exe // SWLicReg.exe // SwitchPortMapper.exe // SWEmailNotify.exe // SWCPUGauge.exe // SWBrowserIntegration.exe // SubnetList.exe // SubnetCalc.exe // Spam-Blacklist.exe // Sonar.exe // SolarWinds.Net.ApplicationImprovementProgramConfig.exe // SolarWinds.LockedLibraryCheckerx64.exe // SolarWinds.LockedLibraryChecker.exe // SNMPSweep.exe // SNMPGraph.exe // SNMP-Dictionary-Attack.exe // SNMP-Brute-Force-Attack.exe // SendPage.exe // RouteViewer.exe // Router-CPU-Load.exe // ResponseTimeCharts.exe //

RemoteTCPResetEx.exe // RealTimeInterfaceMonitor.exe // Proxy-Ping.exe // PortScanner.exe // PingSweep.exe // Ping.exe // PasswordDecrypt.exe // NPMAlertEngine.exe // Network-Monitor.exe // Network-Monitor-Maint.exe // NetPerfMon.exe // NetFlowRealtime.exe // NetFlowConfigurator.exe // NeighborMap.exe // MIBViewer.exe // MIBScanner.exe // MIB-Walk.exe // MIB-Browser.exe // MatrixDisplay.exe // makecert.exe // MACFinder.exe // MAC-Address-Discovery.exe // IP-Network-Browser.exe // IP-Address-Management.exe // GeneratePublisherEvidenceDisabler.exe // EnhancedPing.exe // Edit-Dictionaries.exe // DNS.exe // DNS-Audit.exe // DNS-Analyzer.exe // diff.exe // DHCP-Scope-Monitor.exe //

Deprecated_WAN-Killer.exe // Deprecated_TRACEROUTE.exe // Deprecated_TCP-Reset.exe // Deprecated_SysLog-Server.exe // Deprecated_SWLauncher.exe // Deprecated_SwitchPortMapper.exe // Deprecated_SubnetList.exe // Deprecated_SNMPSweep.exe // Deprecated_SNMPGraph.exe // Deprecated_Router-CPU-Load.exe // Deprecated_Proxy-Ping.exe // Deprecated_PortScanner.exe // Deprecated_PingSweep.exe // Deprecated_MIB-Browser.exe // Deprecated_Advanced-CPU-Load.exe //

DatabaseMigration.exe // Database-Maint.exe // CredentialsMigration.exe // Config_Upload.exe // Config_Download.exe // Config-Transfer.exe // CiscoRunVsStartup.exe // Cisco-Config-Viewer.exe // CertificateManager.exe // Bandwidth-Gauges.exe // AppSettingsInitializer.exe // Advanced-CPU-Load.exe // LicenseManager.exe

ronen1n

Downloaded
79.6 GB
Uploaded
139.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I saw this in torrent "SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) 12.0.1 "

devup

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
406.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi Ronen1n! Thanks for the reply! How I wish NPM and The Network Engineer's Toolset were the same! The Network Engineer's Toolset is a nice Swiss army knife of utilities one might use every day. SolarWinds "Network Performance Monitor" is A SPACE SHUTTLE typically installed as a server with clients and meant for LARGE enterprises STARTING at $2,995. But it's $10,000 for all the client, server and specialized agents and the extra licenses per client, depending on scope and scale of the network. Download size is 2gb.

The Network Engineer's Toolset is a Swiss army knife network engineers install on laptops and take with them to any site, pc or server. Download size is 216mb.

I had already downloaded the NPM torrent you mention. I would include links to the separate pages for each product to illustrate how different these two products are, but links are forbidden. For another site I scripted a way to anonymize outbound links both on the server and for users on home PC's. That way at least the originating site exposure problem was minimized. It would be cool if we could do that here.

In this day and age, posts without links are like dictionaries without definitions, eyes but no vision.

ronen1n

Downloaded
79.6 GB
Uploaded
139.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I found this "SolarWinds Engineer’s Toolset v 9.2.0.47" but its from 2007

devup

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
406.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Still useful if you're so inclined to post it :) If you just want to PM the links, maybe that would be easier?
THANK YOU Ronen1n. So you know how to really drive an M3-4-5 or M6 then?

Rizvann

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
7.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I found this "SolarWinds Engineer’s Toolset v 9.2.0.47" but its from 2007
hello ronen1n plz send me link SolarWinds Engineer’s Toolset v 9.2.0.47

thanks

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I can't find the PM option, so I post it here
I've removed your outside link... see here how to start a conversation hover over his avatar... if the option is not there have him start the conversation with you,

ronen1n

Downloaded
79.6 GB
Uploaded
139.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I've removed your outside link... see here how to start a conversation hover over his avatar... if the option is not there have him start the conversation with you,
I don't have this option if you have it just send it to him

devup

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
406.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Before I give thanks! TO ALL OF YOU: Just google Russian Torrent Site. You'll get the BIG ONE. They are a great resource and toobox. It's in Russian of course. If you need a hotkey to translate those pages I can post one here, the one I use. Now, to the important matter:
THANK YOU Saifuddin200792! for the PM and thanks to Ronen1m for the link! Got it! They have all kinds of Solar Winds stuff at the RUT. They take expensive software and RACKER up. I wouldn't call them the borg, more like an ORG :)

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I take this as a end of thread.... closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.