Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Remove "Load/splash screen" from portable apps... Not downloaded from here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddygrief

Downloaded
56.3 GB
Uploaded
876.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi i got a bunch of portable apps that i've downloaded from all around, and some have like a little "Banner popup/splash" when you start the program.
and since most of them dont have a .dat im guessing that the image used are placed inside the .exe so here's my question :
what would be the easiest way to either remove the image used or block it so it doesnt show when booting the app?

Stay safe ppl

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
There is no easy or even hard solution for what you ask because each programmer/company makes their programs differently. Each programmer codes in their own style, using different languages and often different techniques and different libraries.

In some cases, it might be as simple as checking the options of the program like in the case of NOD below:
chrome_rpiBwNvMoO.jpg

Some other apps have that option hidden in a settings or.ini file
chrome_vM0VjUx8Lx.jpg

There are cases that splash screens can be found by checking the resources of the exe with a resource editor and in others, it might be a lot harder cause they are encrypting any images including the splash/intro screens along with the program code so people cant reverse engineer it and thus making it impossible to find and edit. Some programs even might go as far as if they detect any change they just stop working.

That is why there is no universal way of doing this and it's a per application case, something that far exceeds this site's scope.

My best guess would be to search google for each application separately like, "how to modify photoshop splash screen" but keep in mind, you have to go through the same trouble, every time you update your application versions.

If there isn't anything else, I think we can close this thread.

Last edited:

Daddygrief

Downloaded
56.3 GB
Uploaded
876.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for the super quick and informative answer :)
And yes close this thread please

Stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.